Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 30,396
14 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Wasn't Chemtrails ready like in September and the reason it was delayed so much was due to Vinyl pressings? I'd assume then that the two albums are Blue Banisters and Rock Sweet. However maybe they have two differing sonical soundscapes with one pulling from Born to Die and the other pulling from Ultraviolence. But it is wiser to wait as these albums probably will be delayed or change their name or something along those lines. 

hold on, this makes a lot of sense. You're right: COTCC was already done when she said that. Also one pulling from BTD and one pulling from UV? A dream :darkmode: bul also wont happen because iirc one of them is inspired in country music

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,900
10 minutes ago, Andreu said:

if this is true... not Maroon 5 having two dead artists on their labum for clout :dead:

The Art Police is desperate for quick lil hits as per usual

• thanks 1

Popstanne 8,177

Some Italian fans are saying that this morning Gaga uploaded a screenshot of Sour Candy lyric video on IG stories (they received the notification) and deleted right after.

Isn't her social media team done with trolling yet? :awkney:

Moderator 17,129
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Some Italian fans are saying that this morning Gaga uploaded a screenshot of Sour Candy lyric video on IG stories (they received the notification) and deleted right after.

The notification is probably just Gaga posting something in private stories. The SC lyric video is most likely a lie :bearattack:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 979
4 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

They are the ones trolling. IG is glitchy again, a lot of people are uploading stuff to their stories but in reality they did nothing. It’s just a glitch. 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,904

Omg the vaccination will be opened for 18+ people in the country may 12 I- 

the way I’ll run to be vaccinated 

Chromatica Ball date in Paris this summer here we go :giveup:
For once the government is doing the GOD’s work :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 4

ARTPOPster 2,239
On 4/21/2021 at 10:13 PM, Joesuda said:

I'm reopening this thread, but if there is any funny business I will lock this thread down again. 

Giving me ********* flashbacks :pillow: yall should've left this forum private

Popstanne 8,177
9 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

The notification is probably just Gaga posting something in private stories. The SC lyric video is most likely a lie :bearattack:

Yeah I just noticed only one referred to the SC lyric video, the others only talked about the notification. 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,893
6 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Omg the vaccination will be opened for 18+ people in the country may 12 I- 

the way I’ll run to be vaccinated 

Chromatica Ball date in Paris this summer here we go :giveup:
For once the government is doing the GOD’s work :giveup:

Tell the full story the real date is June 15 dkdkdkd it’s only if some doses are remaining at the end of the day

Also Traumatica ball is getting canceled and she’ll announce Vegas dates and I’ll meltdown

Edited by ViviLittleM