Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Also let's not forget all the extra promo the album would have gotten from clubs ww. It's a nightmare they had already released SL and started the era when Covid started for real. Maybe if they hadn't announced the album already and released SL they could have waited it out and do alot work bts like record more mvs in 2020 then release it this summer instead after HOG. 

1039973712_NewPFPPOPPA911.jpg.603f2a1b65

• paws up 3

Popstanne 8,166

Tbh pandemic is not to blame for Fortnite cancellation though.

It's like one of the to-go biggest promo spots, especially during the pandemic. I remember the Travis Scott concert in April 2020 being really huge. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster for Sale 44,772

You guys need to let the souls of the deceased Chromaticans rest in peace.

There's a lot of rumours circulating about Lorde's new album, apparently it's gonna be rock-pop 70's psychedelic and unlike her first albums. I can't wait, she always serves. Rideordie on atrl said it's going to have 12 tracks + 2 bonus tracks. 

A Popster Is Born 18,414
3 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Tbh pandemic is not to blame for Fortnite cancellation though.

It's like one of the to-go biggest promo spots, especially during the pandemic. I remember the Travis Scott concert in April 2020 being really huge. 

We know. Apparently Apple and Epic Games are still battling in court and it could be one of the reasons why it was cancelled or postponed. 

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 14,819
2 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

There's a lot of rumours circulating about Lorde's new album, apparently it's gonna be rock-pop 70's psychedelic and unlike her first albums. I can't wait, she always serves. Rideordie on atrl said it's going to have 12 tracks + 2 bonus tracks. 

This year I'm only rooting for Happier Than Ever and Lorde's album :arguega:

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

If Artpop stans can bring up act II, 8 years later i think it makes sense we can still talk about Chromatica not even 1 year since it's release :icant:
And unlike act II there is still time left to do something with Chromatica and it could come out successful 

• lol 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 11,857
15 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

They weren't lying when they said Chromatica rollout would been on Born this way level and one of the best rollouts of all time.
1039973712_NewPFPPOPPA911.jpg.603f2a1b65

I still refuse to believe that they went from "one of the best promo plans ever" to literally nothing. Sure, lets blame the pandemic. But there are SO many new ways to promote music nowadays. They just didnt bother and let it die

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,819
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

If Artpop stans can bring up act II, 8 years later i think it makes sense we can still talk about Chromatica not even 1 year since it's release :icant:
And unlike act II there is still time left to do something with Chromatica and it could come out successful 

reported

ezgif-4-5da261335fd2.gif

A Popster Is Born 18,414
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

I still refuse to believe that they went from "one of the best promo plans ever" to literally nothing. Sure, lets blame the pandemic. But there are SO many new ways to promote music nowadays. They just didnt bother and let it die

Not true. It was all HER doing. They wanted to move with it, she refused as confirmed by Interscope and Haus Labs.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,772
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

It's too soon for me to deal with the trauma from C-album I guess

I'd rather focus on other eras/albums tbh

Popster for Sale 44,772
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Not true. It was all HER doing. They wanted to move with it, she refused as confirmed by Interscope and Haus Labs.

It really seems like she didn't believe in Chromatica :bradley:

• sad 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,857
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

I dont know. So she feels bad about promoting music but not make-up and watches? Makes no sense to me. And yeah I know she has a contract :katy:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,414
Just now, ChromaticaOreos said:

It really seems like she didn't believe in Chromatica :bradley:

Nah, for me it’s obvious she didn’t feel like promoting an album during pandemic and BLM was a good idea. And she couldnt find a way out of all the contracts thay were attached to it, so she had to do it one way or another. Like, I refuse to believe the GagaxOreo announcement was planned to be her lying on her couch lol. She was fed up imo but she had to do it. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,772
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

I dont know. So she feels bad about promoting music but not make-up and watches? Makes no sense to me. And yeah I know she has a contract :katy:

It's really weird and we'll never know what went though but it baffles me that she would refuse to promote an album about people dancing through their pain - why? because people are going through pain :mess: 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,414
2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Contact obligations makes perfect sense tbh

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • love 1