Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 30,396
11 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Yeah Del Mar has been on Hits Du Moment for a while now and stable on the French charts, reaching a new peak this week

Doja does well in France for an international artist, Say So was big here and Kiss Me More rose to #43(+53) this week

Sia singing in spanish impact :giveup: Ozuna's second best song impact:giveup: doja having one more old song smashing effortlessly, with the risk it overshadows her upcoming era :giveup:

and its surprising to me how France is much more open to latin american music than the vast majority of the non spanish speaking world lately.

The kii that this song is already doing better in france than in spain :mess:

Popstanne 8,177

Took me a while this morning to realize Kaotica wasn't yet another name given to Chromatica but a new Coldplay album :icant:

OT: Applause IN, Sour Candy OUT. SOLOness did that! 

• lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,596
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Took me a while this morning to realize Kaotica wasn't yet another name given to Chromatica but a new Coldplay album :icant:

OT: Applause IN, Sour Candy OUT. SOLOness did that! 

It would be Chaotica then :gaycat:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,819

Just saying that Kaotica isn’t even confirmed to be the album name, it’s just a part of the storyline/concept. The rumored title is "Music of The Spheres" and Kaotica is only one planet that’s a part of the concept. As a fan I’m honestly living for the concept of them creating an actual language and alien radio.

I wish Gaga had presented us with the full Chromatica concept and introduced everything she had planned, but as we know they just slowly abandoned the era after obstacles hit. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3
Just now, Fame Romance said:

ChromOUTica on the charts on vinyl release week

giphy.gif

Pls are we 12? Traumatica is slaying ,it's just sold out on vinyl charts. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,852
5 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Just saying that Kaotica isn’t even confirmed to be the album name, it’s just a part of the storyline/concept. The rumored title is "Music of The Spheres" and Kaotica is only one planet that’s a part of the concept. As a fan I’m honestly living for the concept of them creating an actual language and alien radio.

I wish Gaga had presented us with the full Chromatica concept and introduced everything she had planned, but as we know they just slowly abandoned the era after obstacles hit. 

she abandoned the Era after dropping it.. returned for VMAs then proceed to do the quick lil sponsorships

:icant:

A Popster Is Born 18,474
6 minutes ago, little legend said:

Pls are we 12? Traumatica is slaying ,it's just sold out on vinyl charts. 

Yes, it seems you really are 12.

:cm:

Ot

yes Applause, yes Chromatica

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Yes, it seems you really are 12.

:cm:

Ot

yes Applause, yes Chromatica