Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster This Way 979
5 minutes ago, lunnuyu said:

let's wait and see how it will translate for her next album

I'm pretty sure there's a smash in there just waiting to be released. I feel like Billie is dropping these meh (yet good) songs to drop a bomb on us. 

Popster This Way 979
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Lame idea though. GP won’t stick around long enough if she keeps releasing awful stuff and then one decent banger and a good photoshoot. Consistency is key imo!

Yup but both Billie and Interscope know the GP will eat whatever she releases. Her latest singles have not been smashes but they been doing pretty decent and Your Power keeps rising :enigma: Consistency is key, but longetivity is primordial nowadays. There's no point on releasing the best song on the album just to have a huge overloaded first week and then both the single and album plommeting down the charts (aka Gaga-like roll outs) 

• paws up 2

8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Lame idea though. GP won’t stick around long enough if she keeps releasing awful stuff and then one decent banger and a good photoshoot. Consistency is key imo!

She hasn't released anything awful though :ohhh:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,642
5 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

She hasn't released anything awful though :ohhh:

Not awful, but boring and the age demographic of her fanbase is fickle. It’s impossible for her to not smash this next era, but her longevity will be interesting these next few years.

The Fame Popster 316
18 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Yup but both Billie and Interscope know the GP will eat whatever she releases. Her latest singles have not been smashes but they been doing pretty decent and Your Power keeps rising :enigma: Consistency is key, but longetivity is primordial nowadays. There's no point on releasing the best song on the album just to have a huge overloaded first week and then both the single and album plommeting down the charts (aka Gaga-like roll outs) 

The gp doesn't eat everything she releases. MY future and therefore i am have horrible streams. It's too early for her to flop like this. I guess this is her "BTW" but less successful. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,857

Just listened to Take My Breath Away and omg its a classic. I didnt recognized it by the title. I hope the Gaga rumor is real

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1