Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popstanne 9,712
5 minutes ago, Miaou said:

The way Billie will destroy streaming records for her new album I- :lmao:

i feel like she is getting way more attention outside music compared to music. Her changing her hair color to blonde and that vogue shoot made more noise than Therefore i am and your power. 

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

I bet Billie will have another smash ready for the album release week like Bad Guy. So far these pre album droplets have been performing kinda on par with the singles she released before the first album. Only my future kinda flopped although i'm sure that song will still have like 400-500m streams a few months after the album is released so it will still look good in the end. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,745
Just now, artgagapop said:

I bet Billie will have another smash ready for the album release week like Bad Guy. So far these pre album droplets have been performing kinda on par with the singles she released before the first album. Only my future kinda flopped although i'm sure that song will still have like 400-500m streams a few months after the album is released so it will still look good in the end. 

yeah this is very possible tbh

Pop-a-911-ster 26,503
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Can’t wait to jam to ROM in GTA VI Online and get messages from strangers in the lobby saying “turn it down homo” :toofunny:

1 hour ago, artgagapop said:

The radio channel you choice is individual though :ohhh:

• lol 7

On 5/1/2021 at 10:43 PM, Ms I am a local said:

ALERT 🚨! A WILD TIKTOK TREND APPEARED!

A remix of LoveGame has a trend on TikTok... will it be a flop (like the majority of Gaga trends :billie:) or will it actually go somewhere... Stay tuned!

• Viral Sound - 36,1k (NEW)

lady gaga applause GIF

A WILD FLOP TIKTOK TREND FADED!

• Viral Sound - 36,3k (+0,2k)

Swish Swish Bish

katy perry dancing GIF

ANOTHER FLOP IN THE BASKET

belenesteban andreita GIF by Mediaset España

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • sad 1
  • lol 9

Popster for Sale 57,264
5 minutes ago, Jola said:

But we need the audience to buy the music .gif

WTF that headline is so rude what is that hellhole site? And we believe the Top Gun song rumor from them :icant:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • thanks 2
  • lol 4

Popstanne 9,712
4 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

WTF that headline is so rude what is that hellhole site? And we believe the Top Gun song rumor from them :icant:

that rude being the first word popping up in my head after reading the headline :laughga:

Edited by zoldyck
  • thanks 2

1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Bye and I was talking about it today :icant:

please delete this tweet, this is my cat who died on a meta train which. I dont even know if you know her or me but can you just please kindly delete. it pains me to remember it and this tweet just did that so please delete, thank you

• lol 9

Pop-a-911-ster 26,503
12 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

I remember playing Mortal Kombat 3 when I was really young... I can't remember my age exactly, but I think I was around 7 years old.

mortal kombat GIF

Ooh don't get me started on another one of my obsessions right now whew

18 minutes ago, Jola said:

But we need the audience to buy the music .gif

13 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Gaga AND Femme Fatale :mess:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,283
18 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

he literally has sales numbers in the article noone else does. he's not random liddo twitter insider 

Replay

• thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

WOW so many comments on my TL on how Billie looks like Gaga 

I kinda thought she looked like a merge of Gaga and Zara Larsson on those Vouge photos :enigma:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,848
4 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Wait @ Billie’s posts being at 10M+ likes in 6 hours :fall:One of them at 15M, she broke the internet chile 

Interscope's investment paying off :oscar: