Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster for Sale 57,480
2 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

The second half of that album is not it. I do enjoy Sinner Prayers and Hey Girl but i have never felt urge to listen Come To Mama, Angel Down, Girgio Girls....

Anyway kinda glad they put in hard work for Million Reasons, album streams would have been disastrous if they left it and started pushing AYO  

Hey Girl being the most-streamed Joanne album track from the second half, talent winning :oscar:

Inb4 thank you Florence Welch

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popstanne 7,930
16 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Million reasons is her best slow/non dance after ARUTW and Shallow, let's not start it :arguega:

I prefer the holy quaternity of ASIB (Shallow, ARUTW, INLA, ITA) and Speechless. Million Reasons is just OK to me.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 7,930
14 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Spotify May 1st:

The Fame(Monster) : 2 859 724 837 2 363 773
A Star Is Born : 3 565 095 244
2 297 561
Chromatica : 1 537 048 942 1 822 566
Born This Way : 1 001 187 156 754 951
Joanne : 1 210 879 993 430 047
ARTPOP (Incl. Xtina DWUW): 785 782 400 400 461

Once again, me thinking it was a tweet that didn't embed

This happens every time :laughga:

• lol 5

3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

The power of shoving the song for 6 months :darkmode: I like the song tho but the truth is they pushed it until it became a hit and it took a ridiculously long time.

The same could be said about MR except Gagas team didn't know what streaming was back then so it never became as big as levitating :icant:.

I rather have artists working hard for their songs to get big then giving up after 1 bad sign or doing nothing like all like Gaga does with pretty much every single since 2013 except MR :war:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,474
1 hour ago, Replay said:

I think they could sort that out legally since that credit was only there to handle splits easier. 

Judging by her statement, she’s not going back to DWUW, like ever 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,339
3 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

The same could be said about MR except Gagas team didn't know what streaming was back then so it never became as big as levitating :icant:.

I rather have artists working hard for their songs to get big then giving up after 1 bad sign or doing nothing like all like Gaga does with pretty much every single since 2013 except MR :war:

Difference is she had to do that with MR cause spotify nor radio was playing it. Meanwhile Levitating always had massive push on all fronts, her label music be relieved it finally took off after all that investment

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,855
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

people are envious of Dula shoving down our throats promoting her album, wbk

tenor.gif

A Popster Is Born 16,339
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Judging by her statement, she’s not going back to DWUW, like ever 

Yeah I think so too sadly

• paws up 1
  • sad 2

Popster for Sale 41,936
5 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Im addicted to this bop. The fact that it has more YT views than Daises video :icant:

This song is legendary though :mess:

Also, I’m sad Lea Salonga wasn’t involved in the remake :bradley:

Popstanne 9,780
12 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Hey Girl being the most-streamed Joanne album track from the second half, talent winning :oscar:

Inb4 thank you Florence Welch

Miss Florence did snap on it though, so maybe a thank you is due :oscar:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,396
7 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Don't think MR spent 6 months inside TTH :billiecat: or was rereleased with a trendy feature. but yeah, I wish Gaga had the energy she had for MR, for other songs as well

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,480
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Don't think MR spent 6 months inside TTH :billiecat: or was rereleased with a trendy feature. but yeah, I wish Gaga had the energy she had for MR, for other songs as well

I mean MR having sold 4.4M US and scanning multi-Platinum in multiple other countries and at least Gold in most markets despite being a country song is good, it could have more Spotify streams with some playlist push but it's already a cute hit in her catalogue

K0AnkYQ.thumb.gif.3660d54a3c73c03559bf12

Pop-a-911-ster 26,632
1 hour ago, Replay said:

ARTPOP ambassadors

Nnnnnnn :icant:

58 minutes ago, Replay said:

ARTPOP without Applause daily streams 231.504
Jolene without Million Reasons daily streams 181.915

Inch resting :ohhh:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,632
49 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Almost every time i listen to Joanne i checkout after Million Reasons not gonna lie, and i say this as a big stan of Joanne :icant:

Same but I start with A-Yo and end in Sinner's Prayer :icant:

• paws up 2