Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

No we don’t, it’s incredible and Miley is a Queen :arguega:

still we want the "Can't make a wife out of a hoe" singer below Gaga :arguega:

• thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 57,473
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Exactly, I’d be happy for Miley if the song wasn’t with that trashy sexist in the song that includes that line :arguega:

Plus he’s ugly AF and can’t really sing I don’t know why he’s famous :arguega:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • shook 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 14,855
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I pretend Miley doesn't sing that line bc chile 

ezgif-4-5da261335fd2.gif

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630
1 hour ago, JennyWayne said:

Remember the random YouTube payola Bon Appétit had in April 2019 :laughga: it was literally doing 3M+ daily updates despite being a 2 year old flop single at the time

2019/01 ~11,900,000
2019/02 ~11,600,000
2019/03 ~11,400,000
2019/04 ~41,000,000

Not to mention its views suddenly tanked the day Swish Swish was announced as a single :mess:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,510

Not y’all acting offended by “can’t make a wife out of a ho” when Gaga literally made a song with someone who p*ssed on and sexually assaulted  women...just stop

:icant:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,893
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

Not y’all acting offended by “can’t make a wife out of a ho” when Gaga literally made a song with someone who p*ssed on women...just stop

:icant:

i dont get this, it's not like we support that decision on Gaga's part either 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,510
4 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

i dont get this, it's not like we support that decision on Gaga's part either 

Many people here and on GGD DEFINTIELY overlooked R Kelly and Richardson’s collabs with Gaga. We all know it and we were all active here and on GGD when the song came out and people loved it and praised her and the song

The fact that so many people here were willing to give her a blind eye was TRAGIC...not calling anyone out obviously but it’s just funny I remember this fanbase honestly not really caring about the DWUW controversy and people were BEGGING for the video to come out.

Kim Kardashian Reality Tv GIF

edit: glad to hear you never supported that though, never been so disappointed with Gaga in my entire life so I’m glad people seem to share that same sentiment.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,393
11 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Many people here and on GGD DEFINTIELY overlooked R Kelly and Richardson’s collabs with Gaga. We all know it and we were all active here and on GGD when the song came out and people loved it and praised her and the song

The fact that so many people here were willing to give her a blind eye was TRAGIC...not calling anyone out obviously but it’s just funny I remember this fanbase honestly not really caring about the DWUW controversy and people were BEGGING for the video to come out.

Kim Kardashian Reality Tv GIF

edit: glad to hear you never supported that though, never been so disappointed with Gaga in my entire life so I’m glad people seem to share that same sentiment.

It's not that deep, we're (or at least I am) just disappointed an artist that has make sure we all knew how feminist and woke she was, jumped on a remix of a song whose content can be seen as sexist without needing any kind of mental gymnastics. In the original song it's already awkward AF to see a highschooler saying this, and it's even more awkward to hear her say this. Even if Gaga has done questionable things in the past as well, two wrongs don't make a right (not to mention is unfair to compare events from eight years ago that have been adressed with someting that came out this weel). And it's ironic you bring how monsters are able to overlook Terry Richardson's behaviour when it was precisely miley who gave him a VOTY VMA.

I guess we all get defensive fast when they attack our "other" favourite artists, but no one here said they wanted to cancel Miley or anything bad about her, they only criticised this specific lyric in this specific song and with a valid criticism. 

Edited by Andreu
  • thanks 8

A Popster Is Born 12,832
46 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Non fans calling her the queen that's how people see her now, she eant that through her ASIB receipts and her celebrity. Poor *trl. 

And yeah always with the delays wbk... Excited for Gucci in 7 months of course 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,510
7 minutes ago, Andreu said:

It's not that deep, we're (or at least I am) just disappointed an artist that has make sure we all knew how feminist and woke she was, jumped on a remix of a song whose content can be seen as sexist without needing any kind of mental gymnastics. In the original song it's already awkward AF to see a highschooler saying this, and it's even more awkward to hear her say this. Even if Gaga has done questionable things in the past as well, two wrongs don't make a right (not to mention is unfair to compare events from eight years ago that have been adressed with someting that came out this weel). And it's ironic you bring how monsters are able to overlook Terry Richardson's behaviour when it was precisely miley who gave him a VOTY VMA.

I guess we all get defensive fast when they attack our "other" favourite artists, but no one here said they wanted to cancel Miley or anything bad about her, they only criticised this specific lyric in this specific song and with a valid criticism. 

Yeah I get the criticism it’s just weird to knock Miley on such a small lyric when literally both her and Gaga have collaborated with people who have done and said much worse than “can’t make a wife out of a ho”

:mess: and thank you for reminding me about Miley working with Richardson...so f-ing gross...what the hell were my sloppy faves thinking

family guy vomit GIF

Edited by MANiCURE1295