Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 18,431
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

So since it’s based on charts we can only expect dance categories for Gaga @ BBMAs or another thing?

I hope for the dance categories and anything else would be a nice bonus tbh

A Popster Is Born 16,286
21 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

On a regular year, yes. But I do have a feeling it will be a Chromatica show with 4 hits included. I really do think it’s going to happen.

Yeah i see it being conceptually chromatica themed, my point is i don't want just 4 tracks

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 333
13 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

On a regular year, yes. But I do have a feeling it will be a Chromatica show with 4 hits included. I really do think it’s going to happen.

Am I understanding you right and you’re saying you think Enigma could commence this year / in lieu of TCB, and be - more or less - a Chromatica show with ~4 other hits included? 

@Replayis absolutely right- an LV Residency targets a much different market than a tour in support of an album. Yes, “anything could happen,” but considering Gaga hasn’t felt the need to provide her fans with ANY Chromatica content or updates, why are we to think she’d fight (and, due to the nature of Enigma and the interests of those who she partners with, it WOULD absolutely be a fight to invest money into reinventing the show for, at best, a short-term goal [an album era], and at worst, an album era that even casual fans are unlikely to have heard music from, let alone the Vegas strip GP) to change a show she’s set for life because of? 

It isn’t realistic to think Enigma will be changed due to TCB cancellations; I’ve said since the era died down that being able to incorporate 2 (max) new tracks would be problematic, but adding songs like Free Woman in place of Paparazzi means a big financial loss, plus problems with muddying the brand, etc.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,856

Spotify

the non single Always Remember Us This Way (biggest Gaga's solo song on the platform) - 591 914 166 streams 

530K daily streams

3.7M weekly streams 

the lead single Look What You Made Me Do (biggest Taylor's solo song on the platform) - 622 887 677 streams 

250K daily streams 

1.7M weekly streams

:billiecat:

ARUTW will surpass this summer on Spotify the #1 and biggest Taylor's smash hit since Blank Space :billiecat:

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 18,431
4 minutes ago, Replay said:

Yeah i see it being conceptually chromatica themed, my point is i don't want just 4 tracks

It may be just a feeling or a wishful thinking, but I really do think she’s gonna do a lot of Chromatica tracks and will def limit other songs to a reasonable number, at least for one leg. But let’s wait and see.

A Popster Is Born 11,859
16 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

So since it’s based on charts we can only expect dance categories for Gaga @ BBMAs or another thing?

Yeah but maybe she has a chance in Best Collab since its one of the few fan voted categories

Pop-a-911-ster 31,856

not ARUTW almost at 700M views on Youtube :rip:

MV - 307M views

fanmade lyrics video 195M views

Audio 95M views

fanmade lyrics video 72M views 

Total (4 videos) : 669M views 

:fall:

• paws up 5
  • shook 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
16 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Spotify

the non single Always Remember Us This Way (biggest Gaga's solo song on the platform) - 591 914 166 streams 

530K daily streams

3.7M weekly streams 

the lead single Look What You Made Me Do (biggest Taylor's solo song on the platform) - 622 887 677 streams 

250K daily streams 

1.7M weekly streams

:billiecat:

ARUTW will surpass this summer on Spotify the #1 and biggest Taylor's smash hit since Blank Space :billiecat:

Just another proof that ARUTW is in fact a very known hit and not a "miss hit" like how some people acts like. If we really want to talk about miss hits from ASIB then that would be Is That Alright? more exactly

Pop-a-911-ster 31,856
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

Just another proof that ARUTW is in fact a very known hit and not a "miss hit" like how some people acts like. If we really want to talk about miss hits from ASIB then that would be Is That Alright? more exactly

gurl ARUTW is diamond in my country everyone knows this song :fall:

Popster to Popster 4,833
2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

gurl ARUTW is diamond in my country everyone knows this song :fall:

I know, but a lot of times I see some people be like "ARUTW could have been big" when the song is CLEARLY already big, It's a song that didn't need charts to have an impact, It's streams already tells that