@danwasd will be enjoying all the baby spit

they way I'm not legally allowed to say anything bc of Minorlinda being 6

63-B518-B1-469-A-4130-B9-D1-60-C414340-A

Edited by danwasd
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

I’m sorry SL remix was horrible. Remixes are suppose to make the songs better/edgier not worse

spacer.png

Well i agree that Stupid Love remixes were bad , but don't be so tough with them. It's not easy to make Stupid Love sound good

spacer.png

• lol 1

49 minutes ago, Andreu said:

63-B518-B1-469-A-4130-B9-D1-60-C414340-A

Ariana is nowhere to be found on streaming or Itunes in any country (pov). US radios: omg a smash hit from ariana, let us put it in PR.

Meanwhile gaga being #1 on offical charts ww, top 10 residence on streaming, #1 on Itunes and #1 on radios all over the world. US radios: we don't think it's a hit so we won't play it :mess:

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 14,855
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:
If the album is full of My Tanktures and Therefore I Meh’s I don’t see it doing nowhere as good as her debut 

i'm honestly scared bc I was so hyped for BE2 :katy:

i wasn't expecting those droplets to be part of it, mess :katy:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,595
41 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Ariana is nowhere to be found on streaming or Itunes in any country (pov). US radios: omg a smash hit from ariana, let us put it in PR.

Meanwhile gaga being #1 on offical charts ww, top 10 residence on streaming, #1 on Itunes and #1 on radios all over the world. US radios: we don't think it's a hit so we won't play it :mess:

Well, might sound controversial, but in my opinion the problem is Gaga’s vocals, or rather the way she sings. She wants to show in her songs how good vocalist she is, that she oversings / sings too loud. Like, just compare Gaga and Ari in ROM. Ariana's verse or hook sounds soft and easy on ears with her voice being beautiful, while Gaga sings with kind of agression in her voice from the very beginning of the song. 

Personally I don't mind it, but I understand why radio is not very supportive with her, sadly. 

• thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I think I like one billie song 

just not my cup of tea. Her music doesn’t have energy to it at all. Even folklore (a particularly somber album) has a sort of magical sparkly, warm feeling to it. Just so much blandness with billies music and I blame her brother tbh 

Same here.

I’ve only liked Bad Guy & Everything I Wanted and it’s mostly because production wise they feel different compared to her other songs 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 979
3 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Same here.

I’ve only liked Bad Guy & Everything I Wanted and it’s mostly because production wise they feel different compared to her other songs 

It's because they feel more poppier and have a more common structure. Little Monsters usually don't like or are not used to more slow tempo tracks with more atmospheric vibes because, well, we stan the woman that brought dance back into pop music, but her music is pretty well done IMO, specially the production. I love how masterfully mixed Billie's songs are. 

Deactivated 14,311
26 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Well, might sound controversial, but in my opinion the problem is Gaga’s vocals, or rather the way she sings. She wants to show in her songs how good vocalist she is, that she oversings / sings too loud. Like, just compare Gaga and Ari in ROM. Ariana's verse or hook sounds soft and easy on ears with her voice being beautiful, while Gaga sings with kind of agression in her voice from the very beginning of the song. 

Personally I don't mind it, but I understand why radio is not very supportive with her, sadly. 

Gaga is theatrical.... af! Wbk

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster This Way 979
59 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Ever since Joanne, Gaga's vocals got deeper and more nasal. I still remember that viral hate tweet about Sour Candy, about how BP sounded so good and then Gaga came in with "her horse a** vocals" and now I can't unhear it :dead:

I've always felt like Gaga's biggest failure is still trying to sound and be different from her peers, like not releasing more collabs or jumping on remixes, not updating her social media that much, and even with her voice you can tell she's trying to sound different when in reality there's no need for that, the whole world KNOWS how talented she is in the vocal department and I wish she could explore her higher register more often. Song like The Cure would work so well on Gaga, her "horse" voice is getting a bit tiring at this point and I do understand why radio doesn't play her that much despite her songs being smashes or medium-sized hits with much more potential.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,508

Spotify Achievements (4/27/2021)

Shallow crosses 1.477b streams (1,477,907,786)

ARUTW crosses 591m streams (591,417,158)

Rain On Me crosses 586m streams (586,097,639)

Poker Face crosses 524m streams (524,215,858)

Just Dance crosses 390m streams (390,051,004)

Telephone crosses 353m streams (353,132,539)

INLA (Film) crosses 234m streams (234,128,1118)

Babylon crosses 36m streams (36,031,636)

DWUW ft. Xtina crosses 14m streams (14,001,379)

tumblr_mxzlg2Vt481qjgnc9o2_500.gif

• paws up 4