Andreu

7 minutes ago, Andreu said:

umm then how would you explain this bestie

916Rbgd4jSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/WHEN-FALL-ASLEEP-WHERE-Deluxe/dp/B081SJX6X8

01064d118bb32fca4dc9b3deb4829925a29e9811

it is on the deluxe version/rerelease

Oh well. :dead:

Didn't know the existence of this. Look at that, and she didn't release a Deluxe version of the album on streaming to add even more units to the album... someone whose name begins with Dua and finishes with Payola should take a note or two methinks.

lady gaga applause GIF

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,571
2 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

future COUNTRY Smash methinks :oscar:

i know phaggs hate country but d*mn i want Gaga to have a full-time country album and Nashville promotion.. but not in the next few years of course

Here for OTM smashing cause I love this song. 

Not here for Gaga going full time country, not even for a side project. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382

if the collab is with Bad Bunny it will definitely break the internet even more than it would on a regular moment, since Bad Bunny hasn't released any music or collabs for almost 6 months :giveup: which by pop girls isn't that much but for reggateon standards is a lifetime

the thirst for new music of his is huge :darkmode: Gaga take advantage of it pls

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I’m actually shook they were right back in March about Billie. 

yes that's super impressive and that seals the deal for me. I am firm believer the remix project is coming :darkmode:

the chance of it being disappointing and being something like the 4 remixes we already have + babylon HL + a couple meh duet versions is still there, but I am definitely leaning more towards thinking itll come than towards thinking it wont

Edited by Andreu
  • yaas, gaga 1