Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

5 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

True, but the mobile app only shows the top 5 sadly enough. It's only visible on desktop.

The fact that it isn't above TUN or SWU that aren't even in the top 200 on spotify :rip:

A Popster Is Born 11,819
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

I honestly have no idea what he meant. Lol.

As for trolling, let us not forget that the whole ARTPOP petition started after DJWS trolled (again) the whole fanbase on April 1st.

:mess:

But DJWS needs ARTPOP to eat. Bloodpop just love torturing us :ohhh:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
50 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

ROM once again N/A in Ariana's Spotify page even though it's outstreaming SWU and tu,n and doing similar numbers to 7 rings

I wonder how many streams Scooter has stolen from us with this :billie:

The fact that he'd erase a Grammy winning song (and Ari's only second Grammy) from Ari's playlist :mess:

A Popster Is Born 11,819
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Maybe Replay is about our relationship with Bloodpop and not with Gaga :fall:

True because Bloodpop forced Gaga to make Chromatica!!!11!1

:icant:

Edited by Doncho
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,801
19 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The Bloodpop tweet is not as clear as I thought it was. What exactly did he mean? That everyone is working on the album or that everyone is working so they can’t focus on the album? What do ya all think?

Deliberately ambiguous - I feel like it's under wraps contractually OR will surprise drop. By saying 'everyone is working' that's quite cleverly leaving the audience to find the 'on it' or leaving at everyone is too busy. I feel like there's now been two tweets about it how dumb if it didn't amount to anything :laughga:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Deliberately ambiguous - I feel like it's under wraps contractually OR will surprise drop. By saying 'everyone is working' that's quite cleverly leaving the audience to find the 'on it' or leaving at everyone is too busy. I feel like there's now been two tweets about it how dumb if it didn't amount to anything :laughga:

Thank you for this, on one hand, I thought I understood what he meant but on the other, I was confused. Still am but it’s much clearer now.

A Popster Is Born 16,279
25 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The Bloodpop tweet is not as clear as I thought it was. What exactly did he mean? That everyone is working on the album or that everyone is working so they can’t focus on the album? What do ya all think?

Latter makes no sense. He doesn't have 8-4 job. Surely he would have time to curate some remixes. I think he just meant its in works and that tweethe quotes was dumb cause what was he supposed to say even 💀 did they expect that he will tweet every step of it or sumtn. So basicially it was "it's in works, what do you want me to say" 

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

They’ve had so long to curate remixes pls :rip: you’d think they’d start working on ideas BEFORE the album rollout. If this was Gaga’s big pop music return then why would they not have had ideas in mind to do a The Fame Remixes or BTW Remixes albums teas to really throw us back :toofunny:

anyway let’s hope it’s in the works yup yup 

Well I think remixes were already done expect for features maybe. But there is still legal work to do, contracts to sing and they can't just randomly drop it whenever they like

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,801
5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Thank you for this, on one hand, I thought I understood what he meant but on the other, I was confused. Still am but it’s much clearer now.

Lmao doesn't sound promising but... I guess it it helps I'm 80/20 it'll happen vs. It won't now there's been another tweet about it. Also I remembered that before celebrities get interviewed they get screened the questions and/or suggested questions... Rina was recently on a televised interview - maybe that was also calculated vs. Organic interviewer research lol (maybe a reach but food for thought) 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
30 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

For one week at #88 :katy:

He deserves better, but it's still funny :oops:

a chart performance on par with many so called global phenomenons in Spain

wolfpopa.thumb.jpg.17531e67145f053186445

A Popster Is Born 16,279
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

It was the One Show too. Doubt the old farts working at the BBC knew about a rumoured remix album for Lady Gaga just because of a tweet. Definitely a planted question. 

next! 

yeah also rina pulling "yeah there is remix album rumor going around, i would love to" as if she isn't friends with bloodpop and knows whether it's real or not :rip: 

• paws up 1
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 12,801
17 minutes ago, Delusional said:

It was the One Show too. Doubt the old farts working at the BBC knew about a rumoured remix album for Lady Gaga just because of a tweet. Definitely a planted question. 

next! 

Omg you said it way less diplomatic than me best one <3 but yeah that's what I was thinking too as a Liddo UKster hihi 

• lol 1