Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 16,279
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

It's actually not. It's on Heaven & Hell and was supposed to introduce the deluxe edition but they scrapped the deluxe.

They scrapped deluxe since single did well and made it part of upcoming album

Edited by Replay

A Popster Is Born 16,279
Just now, corvus albus said:

The song is part of every online version of the album.

So it boosts units and streams. Ava Max insider said they are planning to launch new era with it. 

Either way it was brand new song so 8th single excuse makes no sense.

A Popster Is Born 14,782
5 minutes ago, Replay said:

So it boosts units and streams. Ava Max insider said they are planning to launch new era with it. 

Either way it was brand new song so 8th single excuse makes no sense.

It's literally the eight single of the album. If it's a new or old song is a totally unrelated thing to the matter in hand :arguega:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,370
7 minutes ago, danwasd said:

It's literally the eight single of the album. If it's a new or old song is a totally unrelated thing to the matter in hand :arguega:

it is related, a postalbum single will usually do worse if it's an already released song. If it's a brand new one, this doesn't apply

anyways

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,782
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

it is related, a postalbum single will usually do worse if it's an already released song. If it's a brand new one, this doesn't apply

If it's usually and not something that always happens, it's not relevant. Or are we going to pretend Dula's We're Good and Fever were both lead singles? :arguega:

A Popster Is Born 14,782
3 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

I like ARTPOP more than Chromatica. Should I consult a doctor? :icant:

Totally! They need to corroborate your magnificent hearing! :enigma:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 2,694
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Nah, these two are her two best albums anyway.

:cm:

1 minute ago, danwasd said:

Totally! They need to corroborate your magnificent hearing! :enigma:

Thank you, I thought Chromatica-fans will be trashing me hardly :ohyes:

• hugs 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,370
2 minutes ago, danwasd said:

If it's usually and not something that always happens, it's not relevant. Or are we going to pretend Dula's We're Good and Fever were both lead singles? :arguega:

you're the only one talking about lead singles. I said new songs, which WE're good and Fever both were

A Popster Is Born 16,279
4 minutes ago, danwasd said:

It litteraly is relevant. It doesn't matter if song is 8th or 2nd single it matters if it was released before or after album. 

Fever was French only single so its not really lead, but yes We're good is lead for rerelease. It litteraly got radio deal in US which is usually reserved for lead singles (and wannabe leads which turn into droplets after they flop) 

Edited by Replay

A Popster Is Born 14,782
Just now, Andreu said:

you're the only one talking about lead singles. I said new songs, which WE're good and Fever both were

they're new, but they're post-album in the terms of them being post-hype, even if they're new :arguega:

I find it ridiculous trying to compare a lead single and a new post-lead song, in terms of hype or promotion :arguega: