Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster for Sale 57,181
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Because its a bop bestie. What with Interscope sabotaging Gaga, and the Smile Era not making use of the best song on that AlBomb - what hope do our girlies of the digital era have? 

200.gif

Cry About It Later received the same playlist treatment as Free Woman yet FW has 21M more Spotify streams

200.gif

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

the superior Teary Eyes is right after miss

WYRfink.gif

Teary Eyes, Daisies, Only Love, WMAW and Tucked are all top tier pop songs for me1039973712_NewPFPPOPPA911.thumb.jpg.f04f

Teary Eyes was a frontloaded (for Katy's standards - it was the 3rd most streamed then tanked) ROM x 1k Doves rip off that was cute first listen. 

I've only ever relistened to only love and CAIL.. I'm kinda thinking this album is gonna get retrospective love? 

WYRfink.gif

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Teary Eyes was a frontloaded (for Katy's standards - it was the 3rd most streamed then tanked) ROM x 1k Doves rip off that was cute first listen. 

I've only ever relistened to only love and CAIL.. I'm kinda thinking this album is gonna get retrospective love? 

WYRfink.gif

highkey her best album since TD

WYRfink.gif

Pop-a-911-ster 26,491
22 minutes ago, BenG said:

as if that's not her mannerism on stage when delivering speeches talking between songs

AllyGa-tor was what I was going for :mess:

1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

WYRfink.gif

I've been looking for this gif for a long time. Thanks!

A Popster Is Born 12,808
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Cry About It Later received the same playlist treatment as Free Woman yet FW has 21M more Spotify streams

200.gif

Free Woman comes after ROM! Remember plastic doll keeping up with Replay after 911 release? I guess that helps 

200.gif

Also re ARTPOP I don't see it stabilising yet but it's slowing . If you remember ROM fell throughout the week then made stable on weekend then fell again I think that may happen to ARTPOP and hopefully it'll stay just above 400k

200.gif

A Popster Is Born 12,808
9 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

I unironically think that Smile is a great album. Everbody would've loved it if it had smashed as hard as Teenage Dream :cm:

Oh wow 

I think this about witness... Witness is the gateway between ARTPOP and Chromatica. 

Sorry Not Sorry Hair GIF by HBO Max

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Oh wow 

I think this about witness... Witness is the gateway between ARTPOP and Chromatica. 

Sorry Not Sorry Hair GIF by HBO Max

i was listening to Witness the other day and it has already aged really bad for me

Popster for Sale 41,787
Just now, Fame Romance said:

MadonnaTraffic at it again

Chromatica US sales: 6.1k

WW sales: 4k

:icant: 

I need to stop returning Traumatica on iTunes

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
Just now, Fame Romance said:

they don't even try to hide it:rip: 

Did they report artpop?

A Popster Is Born 12,808
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Those horrible Madonna x Britney X Paris Hilton stans would do anything to make GODGA look bad! It's not like IFPFI is much better... If changes made it so should've Chromatica. Phoney baloney!