Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 11,580
23 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Now imagine if this fanbase wasnt complaining the album of their alleged fave with tragic recurrent had its biggest week ever since its era ended :ohhh:

Right? And let's not act like monsters already haven't trended on Twitter #buyChromaticaoniTunes once and it went Top10 or even Top5 there only to sell like a few hundreds copies more and still fell on BB200.. :mess:

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 16,328
38 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

But the fact remains that even Chromatica benefited marginally from the ARTPOP renaissance. Chromatica by itself has nothing to fuel the fanbase to mobilize and stream because they're either already doing it, or the era is dead to them. ARTPOP was the catalyst that called current and fans that fell out to give Gaga a significant boost.

46 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I wouldn't go that far in the assumptions, but the fact is Chromatica didn't do worse than on a regular week (if anything it did slightly more). Without the ARTPOP revival, Chromatica would still be OUT, so it's not that it went out because people were focusing on ARTPOP and while trying to have two albums charting she had none.

Actually according to RS it dropped 6%

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860

Billboard 200

The Fame is still charting this week on BB200 and it’s now at 241 weeks on chart, tying Katy’s Teenage Dream. 

hihi The Classic about to become the 8th longest running female album in the country :bunny:

• paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
8 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Australia :

Always Remember Us This Way has been certified 3xPlatinum in Australia

OMG :giveup:

This non single did that :giveup: imagine the COLLAPSE if ARUTW was treated like Shallow :giveup:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387

Avicii spotify update pt1

To keep his legacy in our memories today, I decided I'll post updates of his spotify numbers, but I'll do it in parts:

Prealbum era

Song Total combining original versions Total combining original + remixes Most streamed version of the song
Levels 581M 661M radio edit + radio instrumental: 508M
I Could Be The One 279M 300M Original radio edit: 270M
Bromance/ Seek Bromance*

119M for the vocal versions

Arena Mix 31M

real original 123k

153M Vocal radio mix 112M
Silhouettes 153M** 558 Radio mix + syn Cole radio remix: 146M

Fade Into Darkness

98M 101M Vocal radio Mix 77M
My Feelings For You 43M 45M radio mix 35M
X you 42M - instrumental radio 34M

* as some of you may know, the Arena mix/Avicii remix of the song is the one that served as the original version de facto, and the instrumental the vocal version is built over. The real original song went pretty much unnoticed and most people don't know it exists.

** for some reason, spotify combines the original radio version and the Syn Cole radio remix's count of plays.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829

Artpop wasn't that far off at all for an album selling nothing to go to 5.6k :rip: Had it started on Friday with the goal to her it to chart vs iTunes it may have done it. Now I think it's only gonna rechart if she releases vinyl and 6 new songs or sumtn.. Chromatica last charted after unaired Grammys and its close to charting every week, a bit of a push would get the 2020 release past Camila's Romance and Bieber's Changes at least :sweat:

When you're on a date when they start talk about TV series you don't watch:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 2

The Fame Popster 316
1 hour ago, Miaou said:

This non single did that :giveup: imagine the COLLAPSE if ARUTW was treated like Shallow :giveup:

It was a single here in Australia. 

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Billboard Dance/Elctronic album chart:

#1 (-) The Fame [370 weeks]

#2 (-) Chromatica [48 weeks]

#3 (Re) ARTPOP [61 weeks]

#14 (-2) Born This Way [235 weeks]

Edited by Gagacharts
  • paws up 11
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 284

Why can't we put like a 10% of energy we had last week to do something for Chromatica to re-enter? It's been so close every week :icant:

We truly are the most delusional and laziest fanbase, only supporting our fave to get tracks that don't exist :icant: