Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

• Andreu changed the title to Charts Discussion - back to crickets
The Popster 162
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

I’m literally not saying it’s not a slur some people think it is some people think it isn’t because it varies and that’s basically your point omg :rip: 

Out of curiosity are you Romani? 
my point is that Gaga’s not Romani which is the issue at hand :enigma:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387

you guys took long enough to notice :lesson:

yall can stream ARTPOP and Chromatica tho (which are not mutually exclusive)

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1

Gaga during her Haus meetings:

Her team: So we been thinking about getting a video for Sour Candy done. It would really benefit your youtube channel and would be a big oppurtunity to get a big hit in the western market for Blackpink.

Gaga: no, omg NO

Her team: okay then....so another brand conta...

Gaga: Say no more, sign me up! 

:icant:

• lol 1

• Andreu changed the title to Charts Discussion
Popster for Sale 57,400

ASIB rose to #9(+10) last week on the UK Compilations chart

It previously peaked at #6 on this chart in early 2020 when soundtrack albums were banned from the official albums chart and put in that chart

Shallow is doing even better than last week on UK Spotify so the Netflix boost will be progressive and that's more than positive

• paws up 6

Moderator 17,129
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

He doesn’t label himself and is quite fluid with his sexual identity, and I believe anyone who expresses themselves in any way so freely and bravely should be accepted and part of the community. Also, the hell? Appropriating culture? He wears a heel and the colour pink and he is now appropriating LGBT culture. I can’t with you.

Expected better from you tbh at least do a google search 

The prize is for outstanding commitment for the LGBT community. I haven't seen anyone using this aesthetic so much but providing so little like Harry Styles. He can do whatever he wants, but I believe that he should not be part of this. He can say that he's not doing this just to be interesting, but even Little Mix was braver when they hailed the rainbow flag in Dubai.

• paws up 2