Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

12 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN2xTEHpwpe/?igshid=tp1iqu9uxsgv

GaGa performing at Elton Johns Oscars pre party Virtual Concert ...

Is our first SFA performance is coming or will it be another La Vie En Rose performance ? We will see.

Does the forum change word G-a-g-a to automatically  G-a-G-a because in the quoted post I wrote G-a-g-a then edited it again to G-a-g-a but both times it came out as G-a-G-a

Edited by 0707alp
  • shook 2

9 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Uhm... I don't know if she's performing as such. I think Gaga will probably send  in a zoom'd message. Dua I could totally see performing, because if there's a booking you'll know miss thing will turn it out. 

6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

She’s not performing 

I saw special performance on top of DULA Peep and my brain read it as special performances.... Mess

A Popster Is Born 11,580
24 minutes ago, Andreu said:

not pop emergency LMAOOOO :mess: we will be streaming regardless

He's a polish DJ, very popular in the last few years tbh. Interesting. Miss Inna might have that summer polish hit in her hands :ohhh:

13 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Wow! I just found out about this amazing Gaga cover. Such a good cover & song. I wish Gaga released it

O M G sooooo good. My favorite Gaga's unreleased song and he is doing it justice. :flutter:

• yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 162
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

I didn’t defend Aura. I don’t condone Gaga’s use of religion to create a stir. Period. However the word Gypsy is very much a controversial topic EVERYWHERE, some groups prefer to be called it, some don’t. That is the case in the UK. Idk about where you are from. But i’m speaking from my knowledge - which is that it’s very controversial.

But just because some people are okay with it doesn’t mean they can speak for their entire group of people. Some gays aren’t okay with being called eff ay gees and some gays are okay with reclaiming it

That doesn’t mean it’s not a slur. Similar with the N word, and also G word lol. Just because it’s a relatively new bit of information doesn’t mean that it’s not worth being taken seriously . If someone from a marginalized group decides a word that’s been used to generalize for years is a slur then people who aren’t of that group should take it out of their vocabulary, period. It’s not up for people who aren’t Romani to decide

Edited by Aphrodizy26