Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 22,786
6 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

i just talking about fans dragging her for every make-up product...but it's kinda ridiculous how she dont want to promote her music, but she released 3 or 4  new content for make-up since 911 MV. 

Haus Labs isn't just Gaga. It's a company with a bunch of employees, who do their job to get paid and their goal is to earn profit. Haus Labs releasing new products and running a company, isn't the same as ''Gaga wanting to promote music''. Some of y'all are acting as if Gaga is the one who's posting the pictures on Haus Labs' IG etc, when in reality there is a big team who's running the company on a daily basis and Gaga is more of a campaign face and investor. 

• paws up 5
  • hugs 1

1 minute ago, donatellab said:

Haus Labs isn't just Gaga. It's a company with a bunch of employees, who do their job to get paid and their goal is to earn profit. Haus Labs releasing new products and running a company, isn't the same as ''Gaga wanting to promote music''. Some of y'all are acting as if Gaga is the one who's posting the pictures on Haus Labs' IG etc, when in reality there is a big team who's running the company on a daily basis and Gaga is more of a campaign face and investor. 

i dont care about that, i just say why fans are dragging her for every haus lab product, and thay will drag her in future for the same reason, thats not good marketing if you have a bunch of negativ comments on every social media. :;):

Pop-a-911-ster 22,786
2 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

i dont care about that, i just say why fans are dragging her for every haus lab product, and thay will drag her in future for the same reason, thats not good marketing if you have a bunch of negativ comments on every social media. :;):

that's not Haus Labs' fault if some monsters act like annoying brats, who can't separate Gaga from Haus Labs and drag every product they release, because Gaga doesn't release or promote her music.

Yes, it's annoying that Gaga abandoned her album and went silent for that long, but that doesn't mean that her company will stop existing. A lot of money went into that company and they need to make profit, that's how business works. If they don't sell or promote their products, then how will they pay their employees their salary? And about marketing - if a makeup enthusiast is looking at new products to buy, then they search for the products, their description and feedback. They don't make their decision based on comments about why Gaga hasn't released a new MV. A bunch of Haus Labs users aren't even Gaga fans, they just enjoy the products and don't even read the comments on IG and just go to the company's site to read reviews on the products.

Popster to Popster 4,420

2 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Im not even gonna get excited. I’ll believe it when I see it :billie: anyone know if this person is remotely reliable, saw it on my TL

not me being excited about this just in case Gucci flops lmaoooo:billie:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,420
3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

There’s nothign to be excited about because the account is fake.:cm:

ahhh well okay then

Spoiler

yeah it didn't make much sense a movie release is like a fully packed schedule no way to manage an album release at the same time

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,580
1 hour ago, donatellab said:

I'm really-really excited by this new product, but of course every liddo is dragging her and Haus Labs for running their company :overit:

Because it's been like what? 3 days since her last brand post? :gaga-scream:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
2 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN2xTEHpwpe/?igshid=tp1iqu9uxsgv

GaGa performing at Elton Johns Oscars pre party Virtual Concert ...

Is our first SFA performance is coming or will it be another La Vie En Rose performance ? We will see.

Uhm... I don't know if she's performing as such. I think Gaga will probably send  in a zoom'd message. Dua I could totally see performing, because if there's a booking you'll know miss thing will turn it out. 

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 22,786
4 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN2xTEHpwpe/?igshid=tp1iqu9uxsgv

GaGa performing at Elton Johns Oscars pre party Virtual Concert ...

Is our first SFA performance is coming or will it be another La Vie En Rose performance ? We will see.

knowing our luck then she'll send in a low quality short video message :icant: