Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Moderator 17,129
2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

The kiiiii when ROM will spend more weeks in the top 200 on Spotify WW than Work by Rihanna ft Drake 

:billiecat:

Gaga, master of longevity despite zero promo :oscar:

A Popster Is Born 16,843
6 minutes ago, Miaou said:

The kiiiii when ROM will spend more weeks in the top 200 on Spotify WW than Work by Rihanna ft Drake 

was waiting for that to happen so I can make an ATRL thread :tea:

the fact that they can't use the #thankyouAriana cause of the Drake collab :laughga:

A Popster Is Born 16,286
16 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The way I can't stop listening to it after the rediscovery :giveup: Maybe it doesn't deserve to be last in the rankings :billiecat:If only Gypsy or S3xxx Dreams were single  it'd have been 8m CSPC now hihi :billiecat: you know what they say? F word switch!

G word is the worst song she ever recorded amd if it was single she would be forced to remove it now because of it using a slur as a title

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,857
6 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

was waiting for that to happen so I can make an ATRL thread :tea:

the fact that they can't use the #thankyouAriana cause of the Drake collab :laughga:

Around 10 weeks more and you can make a thread :billiecat:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,579
42 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The way I can't stop listening to it after the rediscovery :giveup: Maybe it doesn't deserve to be last in the rankings :billiecat:If only Gypsy or S3xxx Dreams were single  it'd have been 8m CSPC now hihi :billiecat: you know what they say? F word switch!

Period and periodT sista. I knew your British Cig's heart would finally see the light and stan. Tea.mp3 is finally delicious bestie. GodGa ha mind :enigma:

:laughga:

• lol 1

50 minutes ago, Miaou said:

I hate the fact that we will never know how successful ROM would have been with a full single campaign for it like all her other successful singles. Performance of it at Iheart radio awards, Coachella, push for the song during chromatica release week, VMA's, BBMAs, AMAs, Grammys, Chromatica tour, club classic. Would be close to her top 5 biggest hits i fear (Shallow,PF, BR, JD, BTW)  :bradley:

Edited by artgagapop
  • paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 11,579
35 minutes ago, Replay said:

G word is the worst song she ever recorded amd if it was single she would be forced to remove it now because of it using a slur as a title

Just like Shakira, Fleetwood Mac or Kendji Girac deleted their Gypsy, right? Or like just a couple of years ago Alice Merton with No Roots had a hit all over europe with the lyrics 'travel like Gypsies in the night', now deleted her biggest hit because of that, right? 

Let's not get crazy, people :elmo:

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,857
Just now, PanPikus said:

Just like Shakira, Fleetwood Mac or Kendji Girac deleted their Gypsy, right? Or like just a couple of years ago Alice Merton with No Roots had a hit all over europe with the lyrics 'travel like Gypsies in the night', now deleted her biggest hit because of that, right? 

Let's not get crazy, people :elmo:

Not you knowing Kendji :rip: