Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

PLSSSSS... I love miss Swayamama as much as the next ph4ag... But she ain't doing sh*t for free britney. The C album  gonna need one HELL of a wake up call. A project that hadn't charted since July in some markets :billie: Where are the big guns?! (Free Woman BTS remix hihi) 

Also can we trust a post so close to April 1st by bloodpop after fans brought up artpop... Maybe he was just trying to help his sis out, we didn't know how Gaga would react at that point... I am not sure we'll get remix album 

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

If Gaga doesnt record anything and only the additional people record their parts maybe the remix album can come out. I am sure there are some unused photos from one photosohot or another for a new cover too. They dont even have to tell Gaga

Moderator 17,129
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Don’t we as a fan base all agree they are two separate eras and albums lol

What the fanbase says and what RIAA certifies are two different things. This has nothing to do with us but the fact that they could've let TFM rot at 1x Platinum and have TF as a diamond album. 

A Popster Is Born 12,828
11 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

If Gaga doesnt record anything and only the additional people record their parts maybe the remix album can come out. I am sure there are some unused photos from one photosohot or another for a new cover too. They dont even have to tell Gaga

I'm here for it bestie 100%... And you're right. I'm just so skeptical and don't want to get hopes up for an April fool :bradley:

57 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

The only way I see Free Woman doing any noise at all is if they a) Release a remix, even better if it includes a feature (possible along with the remix album) b) Perform it at the iHeart Radio Awards c) Release an interesting MV (which is hard to imagine given the song). Free Woman has a gorgeous pleasant verse and pre-chorus that could potentially hook listeners on streaming, so it has that in it's favour. But the era is dead and since they basically didn't push absolutely anything past release week I doubt they would now.

The best scenario for Chromatica right now would be a final MV, a remix album and an official goodbye to the era, possibly accompanied by either the tour dates that can happen or a tour cancellation and a virtual concert.

Given our luck the only of these things we will get is an official goodbye, but even that is a reach at this point so :rip:

Polydor France on a zoom call to Gaga in Italy when French radio drop free woman harder than TTH dropped black parade when their covid budget can't payola any longer in two weeks time:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 4

Popster This Way 691
7 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Nobody moved after that so I strongly think you’re right and everything makes sense with your calculation :romance:

Yeah, I mean digital sales have been hilariously inflated for so many songs, especially Rihanna and Beyonce songs. Like, Gaga's 3 have sold 7.6M, 7.3M and 5.9M in USA, and Gaga has a higher proportion of her tracked album sales outside USA than Katy, Rihanna, Beyonce, Taylor and even Adele. The making up of random digital units was a mess.

And kiii at Eternium, who is constantly proven wrong again and again, trying it claiming more random singles are over 10M using IFPI by Katy and Rihanna. We literally know they are not.

Edited by Rusty

1 minute ago, Rusty said:

Yeah, I mean digital sales have been hilariously inflated for so many songs, especially Rihanna and Beyonce songs. Like, Gaga's 3 have sold 7.6M, 7.3M and 5.9M in USA, and Gaga has a higher proportion of her tracked album sales outside USA than Katy, Rihanna, Beyonce, Taylor and even Adele. The making up of random digital units was a mess.

The only one quoting me claiming Rihanna has sold 10M pure for Take A Bow, Only Girl and Diamonds when they all were at 3-3.5M pure in the US in 2015 :mess:

Popster This Way 691
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

The only one quoting me claiming Rihanna has sold 10M pure for Take A Bow, Only Girl and Diamonds when they all were at 3-3.5M pure in the US in 2015 :mess:

dd I edited my comment after seeing Eternium's reply. This is the same user who claimed Womanizer was bigger than Shallow. Brain worms!

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,290
8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Why can china sales not be counted

Because they’re not equivalent to what they call an album “sale” as albums cost around 2 dollars and fans can buy as many digital albums as they want and make them all count as a sale 

In the physical era albums were priced in China similar to the Western countries so an album sale there was equivalent to what we call it everywhere else

Plus even with that system for China the album “ sold” 300k there which would bring the total to like 700k if we counted that, they’re just inflating the number for hype 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359

United Kingdom

iTunes:
31. Shallow
42. Always Remember Us This Way
79. I'll Never Love Again
284. Rain On Me
367. Poker Face
563. Shallow
612. Telephone
634. Paparazzi
701. Bad Romance
722. Is That Alright
735. Always Remember Us This Way
931. The Edge of Glory
937. Look What I Found
1272. Shallow
1363. Rain On Me
1391. Just Dance

Spotify:
91. Rain On Me
98. Shallow

Apple Music:
85. Shallow
103. Rain On Me
529. Always Remember Us This Way
769. Bad Romance
986. Poker Face
992. Telephone
1167. Just Dance

iTunes Albums:
20. A Star Is Born Soundtrack
96. A Star Is Born Soundtrack
279. The Fame Monster
711. ARTPOP
1496. Joanne

Apple Music Albums:
33. A Star Is Born Soundtrack
86. Chromatica

Lady Gaga Ok GIF

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,531
4 hours ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

What the :enigma:

Smile coming for its fifth week :giveup:

They're really trying to ride the ARTPOP movement huh :mess: what happened to electric.mp3 release anyway?

• love 1