Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster for Sale 44,818
13 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Call me delulu but having the single warm up a little bit on french radio then pushing the ad on tv with a mv alongside is kind of genius tbh 

Free Woman will smash bookmark :cm:

:icant:

I wish but 

let's wait till it enters the top 1500 on itunes first at least before making these statements

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

So I was just checking TTH to see which songs are there and I realised something :rip: we often complain some songs get extremely high positions there when they are charting at a much lower one, but I think that we never saw a song on TTH that was out of the Global top 200. 

Taylor Swift and Maren Morris' You All Over Me is #43 on TTH, but out of the WW top 200. 

both links on the spoiler, in case you want to see it for yourself

Spoiler

https://spotifycharts.com/regional/global/daily/latest

Spoiler

weird that her team isn't pushing the new song that it is charting tho

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

Also fun fact, Goosebumps by HVME/Travis Scott has three different versions charting within the top200. If you combine them, the song received 3.768.441 streams yesterday, which would be enough for it to be the 5th most listened song of the day. 

Popster for Sale 57,290
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

So I was just checking TTH to see which songs are there and I realised something :rip: we often complain some songs get extremely high positions there when they are charting at a much lower one, but I think that we never saw a song on TTH that was out of the Global top 200. 

Taylor Swift and Maren Morris' You All Over Me is #43 on TTH, but out of the WW top 200. 

both links on the spoiler, in case you want to see it for yourself

Reveal hidden contents

https://spotifycharts.com/regional/global/daily/latest

Reveal hidden contents

weird that her team isn't pushing the new song that it is charting tho

You All Over Me went OUT on Spotify top 200 this Friday, it’ll be OUT on TTH next week as it updates every week in general 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,818

The only way I see Free Woman doing any noise at all is if they a) Release a remix, even better if it includes a feature (possible along with the remix album) b) Perform it at the iHeart Radio Awards c) Release an interesting MV (which is hard to imagine given the song). Free Woman has a gorgeous pleasant verse and pre-chorus that could potentially hook listeners on streaming, so it has that in it's favour. But the era is dead and since they basically didn't push absolutely anything past release week I doubt they would now.

The best scenario for Chromatica right now would be a final MV, a remix album and an official goodbye to the era, possibly accompanied by either the tour dates that can happen or a tour cancellation and a virtual concert.

Given our luck the only of these things we will get is an official goodbye, but even that is a reach at this point so :rip:

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,757

So 1989 is eligible for diamond in the us 

The original Fearless album debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart dated Nov. 29, 2008, and spent 11 nonconsecutive weeks on the chart. It has sold 10.28 million copies in the U.S. and is Swift’s second-biggest-selling release, behind her 2014 album 1989 (10.44 million).

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,290
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Album track did that 

A song that’s put on TTH is more than just an album track 

It applies not only to Taylor but for example Test Drive by Ariana was also put on TTH yet it tanked too despite the exposure 

I don’t know what Taylor’s team were thinking by giving that big playlist exposure to that song instead of Mr. Perfectly Fine which has way more potential and has been kinda stable 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

The only way I see Free Woman doing any noise at all is if they a) Release a remix, even better if it includes a feature (possible along with the remix album) b) Perform it at the iHeart Radio Awards c) Release an interesting MV (which is hard to imagine given the song). Free Woman has a gorgeous pleasent verse/ pre-chorus that could potentially hook listeners on streaming, so it has that in it's favour, but the era is dead and since they basically didn't push absolutely anything past release week I doubt they would now.

The best scenario for Chromatica right now would be a final MV, a remix album and an official goodbye to the era, possibly accompanied by either the tour dates that can happen or a tour cancellation and a virutal concert.

Given our luck the only of these things we will get is an official goodbye, but even that is a reach at this point so :rip:

plssss the remix album is almost confirmed :elmo:

Popster for Sale 44,818

I really crave an official goodbye to the Chromatica era, that's it. Please either do something or let's officially move on and stop ignoring the HUGE a** elephant in the room.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,851
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Dont want people bringing up the french market again 

spacer.png

Cause a global legend aka Gaga is slaying while Tayloranglophone never started ?

spacer.png

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1