Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Moderator 24,734
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

The way @Sir.Sim is now a moderator. Phew. 

:love:

Hehehehe :prideheart:

I’m blushing!! :love:

Spoiler

Also congratulations on 4K let’s celebrate that 

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630
4 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

imagine if we do this kind of campaign for every album anniversary

STOP the LAZINESS :dean_scream:

I actually do always stream Gaga on heavy rotation. Remember the Cure to 300M? :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 3

Popster for Sale 57,464
6 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

we love to see it starts new tracking week strong  :oscar:

As it’s locked to chart for the previous week it’d be really nice if it charted too this week :oscar:

Too bad the AM chart are glitching so we can’t really know how it’s doing on streaming in the US 

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,470
31 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Are people still streaming ARTPOP? I managed about 170 streams before midnight. Starting the loop now

lady gaga applause GIF

Meh, I streamed it 56 times in the past couple of days, now I’m back to her best album, Chromatica

Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Meh, I streamed it 56 times in the past couple of days, now I’m back to her best album, Chromatica

Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

Bruh that's like a third of my 1 day alone. N-E-ways, I'm having wifi issues so my loops might not be as smooth as the past 2 days

:arguega:

• yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 18,470
6 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Bruh that's like a third of my 1 day alone. N-E-ways, I'm having wifi issues so my loops might not be as smooth as the past 2 days

I know, you’re truly doing god’s job! I just think I overplayed it back in 2013-2017. Lol. I just couldn’t force myself to do it more now and didn’t have enough time (work, trainings etc)to have it on loop somewhere. Let me set my laptop for the whole day of streaming ARTPOP to make up for it tho. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,470
2 minutes ago, GODPOP said:

We should sneak in a petition to re add DWUW (any non R Kelly version) to the album, just imagine how it would help its streams.

Make sure to stream this classic :kiss:.

Every version has R Kelly credits. They won’t add it. Tho it really is one of her best songs.

• paws up 2
  • sad 1
  • thanks 2

Moderator 24,734

I know, you’re truly doing god’s job! I just think I overplayed it back in 2013-2017. Lol. I just couldn’t force myself do it more now and didn’t have enough time (work, trainings etc)to have it on loop somewhere. Let me set my laptop for the whole day of streaming ARTPOP to make up for it tho. 

5 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

:enigma::love:

• love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I know, you’re truly doing god’s job! I just think I overplayed it back in 2013-2017. Lol. I just couldn’t force myself do it more now and didn’t have enough time (work, trainings etc)to have it on loop somewhere. Let me set my laptop for the whole day of streaming ARTPOP to make up for it tho. 

Didn't mean to ARTPOLICE you :mess:

• lol 7

Every version has R Kelly credits. They won’t add it. Tho it really is one of her best songs.

They left the Xtina version up though, they clearly aren’t bothered with giving him some coin, otherwise they would’ve deleted that too. I don’t see why not include it in the album and highlight the Xtina version so people forget the R Kelly one. I don’t get this half measure of leaving it up but burying it in her artist page.

Besides, of all the songs he’s made I don’t think DWUW is giving him the most money lol. He’s also likely spending it all on legal fees anyways :laughga:.

• paws up 6