Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Kindness Admin 7,527
1 hour ago, Nemanja said:

:laughga:

56 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

He is reliable, but not always as he's not an actual insider but more of a parrot of insiders. He has connections but is, therefore, only indirectly linked to info, unlike Mr S from ATRL. 

Yeah, they're pretty reliable. If he says there's no video coming soon, I'd believe it. It also just doesn't make sense that a mv would come while she's filming a movie in Italy. It's just not realistic. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
3 minutes ago, admin said:

Yeah, they're pretty reliable. If he says there's no video coming soon, I'd believe it. It also just doesn't make sense that a mv would come while she's filming a movie in Italy. It's just not realistic. 

what if they filmed it already last year??

a CONCEPT :whatga:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756
4 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

what if they filmed it already last year??

a CONCEPT :whatga:

there was a rumour going on last year that the Free Woman video was partially filmed but they couldn't finish it due to the pandemic. FW was originally supposed to be a promotional single before the album release, so maybe they were able to finish the MV later on and it'll be released soon? Or Elle just messed up :katy:

But as a journalist, I lowkey want to believe that ELLE didn't write it from fan rumours and maybe Gaga's team gave them some information to hype us up, because the whole article would be so random otherwise. I doubt that ELLE would write an article about a random album track, that was just sent to the radio with no other intention of promoting it. Plus the way the sentences are built and them saying the video is coming, makes it sound like they're really sure about it and it doesn't seem like a random guess to me + they mentioned Dom Pérignon separately as well, so they couldn't mistake the ad for the MV or sth. And the fact that Billboard was the one who announced the 911 makes me think, that this is her team's way of slowly hyping us and the GP up for something, even if the single is just for the French public.

• paws up 5