Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Just now, Fame Romance said:

Not Free Woman having 1M more playlist reach than 911 to do 1/3rd of the daily streams :icant:

well 911 has a pretty popular mv helping people discover the song too, wait for Free womans video to judge it :ohhh:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,287

This operation really shows the strength of our fanbase, like other fan bases like Britney’s, Madonna’s or Mariah’s have done similar things like “Justice for X flop album” and they just managed to get it to #1 on US iTunes on a day without competition, but the impact was nowhere as strong as making a forgotten 7+ year old album chart in the top 100 of US AM and around the globe, and getting 1M+ on Spotify 

• paws up 12
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,819
Just now, donatellab said:

source: the voices in my head

maybe it's time to stop writing your thesis for the day

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

• lol 5

Just now, Fame Romance said:

This operation really shows the strength of our fanbase, like other fan bases like Britney’s, Madonna’s or Mariah’s have done similar things like “Justice for X flop album” and they just managed to get it to #1 on US iTunes on a day without competition, but the impact was nowhere as strong as making a forgotten 7+ year old album chart in the top 100 of US AM and around the globe, and getting 1M+ on Spotify 

yeah, we are lazy and just complaining most of the times but the fanbase can be really strong when it really wants to (Fighting for Shallow #1, ROM and Chromatica debut, now artpop etc) 

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

maybe it's time to stop writing your thesis for the day

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

water filter is coming for that cum laude and Booby’s career 

Spoiler

i have no chance of cum laude tho :icant:

spacer.png

A Popster Is Born 11,857
29 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

LM are shameless :icant:

wow first album to be sold out on iTunes and now on Twitter too!! Ahead of its time!!

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Gaga will always have a big fanbase + GP following her. If you think about it, why wouldn't you stan an insanely talented woman with one of the most unique, versatile and interesting career paths? There's always going to be a certain level of interest about her.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,772
7 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Free Woman MV dropping on Friday you heard it here first

source: the voices in my head

spacer.png

this gif never fails to make me laugh :billie:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 14,819
3 minutes ago, donatellab said:

water filter is coming for that cum laude and Booby’s career 

Hide contents