Apple Music:

#147 Paraguay (NE)

#181 Brazil (NE)

#460 Philippines (NE)

#464 Mexico (NE)

• paws up 9
  • shook 1

28 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

HOLY sh!t 8.84 WE PASSED RIHANNA!!!!!! YESSS!!!!!! A WHOLE 1M INCREASE COMPARED TO LAST TUESDAY OMG ARTPOP COMING FOR 1M UPDATE

April Daily Streams

Week 1 — 55.69

Day 8 — 8.2M

Day 9 — 8.4M

Day 10 — 8.3M

Day 11 — 7.44M

Day 12 — 7.8M

Day 13 — 8.84

Total — 104.67M

2020 vs 2021 Monthly Streams

Jan 20/21 — 175.1M / 247.81M (+72.71M)

Feb 20/21 — 180M / 234.92M (+54.92M)

Mar 20/21 — 239.7M / 256.03M (+16.33M)

Apr 20/21 — 177.2M / 104.67M

2020/21 Total  — 3.340B / 842.82M

Compared to 2020 through the end of Mar — +143.96M

Notes: 
Biggest Day of the Year - Feb 26 — 9.06M

Biggest Day of the Month - Apr 09 (ARTPOP DAY) — 8.84M

GAGA HAS OFFICIALLY PASSED 100M STREAMS THIS MONTH!!!

@Delusionals 250k prediction becoming true i see :ohhh:

Edited by artgagapop
  • paws up 1
  • lol 9
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3

I'm searching Lady Gaga ARTPOP in google in order to find new articles and etc. and i found a lot of old articles and wow. These rats were extremely disrespectful , they called ARTPOP and Gaga herself a fad ,that she is over,that everyone hates her,that she is untalented and being in general very mean and extremely negative against her. It was so awful that Gaga had to endure all this toxic press while she was in such a bad place in her life. That made me realize how important is this movement of justice for ARTPOP. ARTPOP maybe it's not the best album ever , but it deserved better and especially Gaga deserved better. She did not deserved that behaviour. And just the thought of Gaga watching this love for ARTPOP now , and her being a little happier now , makes me feel so good. It's kinda like justice been served.

• paws up 10
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

who's gonna tell ha

but as i said before, whatever helps us snatching a couple more copies :mess:

:rip::icant: 

But this , whatever helps to increase the sales:oscar:

• paws up 1

Just now, little legend said:

I'm searching Lady Gaga ARTPOP in google in order to find new articles and etc. and i found a lot of old articles and wow. These rats were extremely disrespectful , they called ARTPOP and Gaga herself a fad ,that she is over,that everyone hates her,that she is untalented and being in general very mean and extremely negative against her. It was so awful that Gaga had to endure all this toxic press while she was in such a bad place in her life. That made me realize how important is this movement of justice for ARTPOP. ARTPOP maybe it's not the best album ever , but it deserved better and especially Gaga deserved better. She did not deserved that behaviour. And just the thought of Gaga watching this love for ARTPOP now , and her being a little happier now , makes me feel so good. It's kinda like justice been served.

I just saw this. Oh boy how the tables have turned. They are a bunch of r@t$

• paws up 2
  • sad 2
  • lol 1

The way i have streamed artpop tracks over 100 times since yesterday on spotify despite it being my 2nd least favorite album of gaga. Some people here should learn from me:arguega:

Edited by artgagapop
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,283
1 minute ago, Ms I am a local said:

That girl has been harassed by liddos since yesterday :nicki_scream: 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
1 minute ago, Replay said:

That girl has been harassed by liddos since yesterday :nicki_scream: 

sometimes bullying is not only okay but necessary :billiecat:

Edited by Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 39,356
7 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

spit take GIF

Lol the way she’s one of the most awarded artists/females  in VMA & GRAMMY history, has an Oscar to her name, and is one the highest certified females in the US...performed at the Halftime show and is only the second pop star in history to perform the National Anthem at a Presidental Inauguration 

Imagine thinking “no one gives a f- about lady Gaga” ...could never be me...how floppy :icant:

• paws up 2

13 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

The way i have streamed artpop tracks over 100 times since yesterday on spotify despite it being my 2nd least favorite album of gaga. Some people here should learn from me:arguega:

Same for me.

As of yesterday, ARTPOP was like rotting as my least fave Gaga’s album, but all of this activity helped me revisiting and re-appreciating some songs I hadn’t listened to for like years. But that doesn’t mean discrediting or forgetting about her most recent outputs. 

It’s also so so good to see the whole fandom being unite for a good cause for the first time in ages, rather than whining or complaining. At least now we know that we have nothing to envy from BTS fans or Arianators or Swifties. 

And Gaga acknowledging all of this and sharing her emotions with us was truly the icing on the cake. Good times :love:

Edited by Thrasher
  • paws up 16
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2