Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
10 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

If you can't even find the energy to at least choose one track from ARTPOP and at least contribute streams to that one track, then just bow out until this has died down. It's really annoying to see such relentless negativity when the fanbase as a whole is trying to take back the ARTPOP era from a negative place into a positive one.

I couldn't have said it better

gaygacat6.gif

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

:icant: I’d have to be in this ARTPOP cult mess to bow out of it 

this energy should be used for her recent album Chromatica not an album that she spent so long rebuilding her career because of :icant: 

It’s dumb and pointless, according to a big majority of this forum, she won’t release Act 2 so what is the point of this whole ARTPOP circle jerk and daily lyric spam exactly? 

To make it chart for another week and have it at 30 weeks instead of that ugly :eyega: 29? 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

and only if some of yall put the same energy you put into defending other artists, sometimes even throwing Gaga under the bus in the process, towards Gaga

gaygacat8.png

• paws up 2
  • thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

she won’t release Act 2 so what is the point of this whole ARTPOP circle jerk and daily lyric spam exactly? 

Sometimes it truly is music not the bling. How many times have we posted about how a turn around on this era that broke Gaga is a reflection on how far Gaga has come with the GP respecting her? Or critics revisiting the hateful crap they wrote about her simply because other popstars were outpacing her at the time? Some of us don't actually care about Act 2, we just want to celebrate something. And for the record, I still have Chromatica tracks playing in between albums. Liking and supporting ARTPOP does not equate to withdrawing support from her current album, which, by the way, doesn't have much going for it anyway.

• paws up 4
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357

HOLY sh!t 8.84 WE PASSED RIHANNA!!!!!! YESSS!!!!!! A WHOLE 1M INCREASE COMPARED TO LAST TUESDAY OMG ARTPOP COMING FOR 1M UPDATE

April Daily Streams

Week 1 — 55.69

Day 8 — 8.2M

Day 9 — 8.4M

Day 10 — 8.3M

Day 11 — 7.44M

Day 12 — 7.8M

Day 13 — 8.84

Total — 104.67M

2020 vs 2021 Monthly Streams

Jan 20/21 — 175.1M / 247.81M (+72.71M)

Feb 20/21 — 180M / 234.92M (+54.92M)

Mar 20/21 — 239.7M / 256.03M (+16.33M)

Apr 20/21 — 177.2M / 104.67M

2020/21 Total  — 3.340B / 842.82M

Compared to 2020 through the end of Mar — +143.96M

Notes: 
Biggest Day of the Year - Feb 26 — 9.06M

Biggest Day of the Month - Apr 09 (ARTPOP DAY) — 8.84M

GAGA HAS OFFICIALLY PASSED 100M STREAMS THIS MONTH!!!

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 13
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 9
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

HOLY sh!t 8.84 WE PASSED RIHANNA!!!!!! YESSS!!!!!!

Gaga did a little more than a million more than the day before, so a million for ARTPOP is not that out of reach

• paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771

7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

It’s dumb and pointless, according to a big majority of this forum, she won’t release Act 2 so what is the point of this whole ARTPOP circle jerk and daily lyric spam exactly?

The point is to show the artist we all love, that we support and appreciate her. For her, ARTPOP resembles a negative time in her life, but this helped her realize that we’re still here, standing for her no matter what and we love and support the music she puts out. Plus, this made a lot of noise in the GP and media outlets as well, and it’s only a good thing to get Gaga’s streams up and help ARTPOP reach 1B faster. 

• paws up 7
  • thanks 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357
3 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Gaga was only 7m yesterday right? Shallow and ROM were stable. So the 1M difference might be due to ARTPOP?

scared dean winchester GIF

A WHOLE 1M RISE :oscar: IM DEAD YALL 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

I don't want to be too optimistic because I still remember with Bad Bunny's latest album how she had 100M+ streams, but 30M were from her previous catalog :dead:

but year ARTPOP 1M here we go

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

potentially we could see 1.3M update since the 1M is in addition to the usual 300k :giveup:

this is what I wanted to say but I was to afraid to nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• yaas, gaga 1