Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 29,547

SPAIN
36 (42) 45 Chromatica

This is having such a better chart run than Joanne... 
Joanne stayed 54 weeks on chart here, which is really good, more than a year, but only 16 out of those 54 weeks were in Top 50. 

Chromatica, on the other hand, has spent 34 out of 45 weeks inside the Top 50 so far.
It will without a doubt outchart Joanne to become her 3rd longest charting album in Spain.  

Not to mention that the chart was sales only back then while it's a combined chart now... 

It must be like 2-3k copies away from Gold. Fingers crossed it'll keep charting so it will be certified.

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426

The thing that hypes me the most with this is that Gaga was branded as "over, flop" but she fought and rose from the ashes and her career is flourishing, on the way to legend status. But ARTPOP remained that ugly scar on her discography. It may never win everybody ever, but getting revisited and seen in a new light gives me a sense of vindication. For every hater it converts is a massive win in my book.

lady gaga face punch GIF

• paws up 8
  • love 1

Just now, sickandtired2.0 said:

ever since that "I don't remember ARTPOP" tweet, I see nothing but love for it

reverse psychology queen

flavor of love wtf GIF

the start of #Projectflopelmination :ohhh:

To bad she had to release SL just a few months after :icant:

• lol 3

Just now, DeanClownchester said:

The thing that hypes me the most with this is that Gaga was branded as "over, flop" but she fought and rose from the ashes and her career is flourishing, on the way to legend status. But ARTPOP remained that ugly scar on her discography. It may never win everybody ever, but getting revisited and seen in a new light gives me a sense of vindication. For every hater it converts is a massive win in my book.

lady gaga face punch GIF

it's kinda shocking how she went from being one of the most hated in the industry for a time to now being a media and gp darling seen as a legend, they even seem to love things she does more then fans nowdays :icant:

• paws up 5
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

SPAIN
36 (42) 45 Chromatica

This is having such a better chart run than Joanne... 
Joanne stayed 54 weeks on chart here, which is really good, more than a year, but only 16 out of those 54 weeks were in Top 50. 

Chromatica, on the other hand, has spent 34 out of 45 weeks inside the Top 50 so far.
It will without a doubt outchart Joanne to become her 3rd longest charting album in Spain.  

Not to mention that the chart was sales only back then while it's a combined chart now... 

It must be like 2-3k copies away from Gold. Fingers crossed it'll keep charting so it will be certified.

My country stanning yet again!

lydia crying GIF by Mediaset España

It's stable on AM so I can see it snatching more weeks. Spanish LM's impact!

lydia crying GIF by Mediaset España

• paws up 1
  • love 1

3 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

lady gaga face punch GIF

This.

People think it’s a joke but 2013-2014 was so dark as a Gaga fan and if you stood by her through ALL of that witnessing her resurgence and renaissance to now with everyone showing/loving ARTPOP, pushing it in a new light.

There was a point where there were literal articles like “The slow & bitter end of Lady Gaga?” and “Lady Gaga is Over” and now she’s here FOREVER.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,326

ARTPOP on AM:

up to #68 (+13) on United Kingdom 

up to #7 on Brazil (not sure where it was before but I think out of top 15)

up to #19 on Portugal (+9)

Spoiler

full update no small countries:

Apple Music:
#7 Brazil
#14 Mexico
#25 Ireland
#29 Spain
#36 Italy
#68 United Kingdom
#84 Netherlands
#88 Thailand
#92 Indonesia
#104 Turkey
#126 Belgium
#128 Australia
#151 France

• paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 1

If you want to stream ARTPOP non-stop, you can use this playlist. Put it with very low volume (but it must be ON always, otherwise it doesn't count as a stream). It's a 24h long playlist with the album.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

3 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

it's kinda shocking how she went from being one of the most hated in the industry for a time to now being a media and gp darling seen as a legend, they even seem to love things she does more then fans nowdays :icant:

Exactly, she’s one of the only 360s i’ve seen happen career wise, from the beginning, her career has been a unique one. One fully meteoric and colossal.

A woman with two imperial phases now in her belt.

Because let’s be honest, we judge Gaga but she will always obtain chart/commercial success now,

the GP is in her thumb, they consider her a vocalist/legend & a philanthropic queen who stays in her lane, preaches kindness and love and doesn’t harm a fly,

the meat dress is now considered iconic when then it was taboo,  she is now respected for simply being who she is, it’s beautiful to see that the GP has accepted it.

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 16,748

y'all I can't play MONTERO in TTH and other playlists :dead:

only in his Spotify Page.. something is wrong.. he's not trolling 

• shook 1

Popster for Sale 44,326
Just now, FRANZGA said:

y'all I can't play MONTERO in TTH and other playlists :dead:

only in his Spotify Page.. something is wrong.. he's not trolling 

that's so weird

what's so bad about the song that it's being taken out off streaming services? this didn't happen to WAP