Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 18,410
Just now, Aphrodizy26 said:

DJWS already discussing him and Gaga’s texts jdkekrkfk

She had to learn during ARTPOP to keep all her plans secret due to the obsession w fans and “broken promises” … DJWS don’t screw this up girl just lay low :arguega:

He’s kinda lost, as always tbh

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
6 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

@admin launch the project #CancelGagaDaily while Twitter Liddos are at it

:icant:

Can we please stop wasting our time on hate towards "Gagadaily". It´s not worth it.

As Gaga once said: "Everybody's got to love each other Stop throwing stones at your sisters and your brothers"

We are all in the same boat.

Edited by Gagacharts
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,819
Just now, Gagacharts said:

Can we please stop wasting our time on hate towards "Gagadaily". It´s not worth.

As Gaga once said: "Everybody's got to love each other Stop throwing stones at your sisters and your brothers"

We are all in the same boat.

Jolene had to be

ezgif-6-708c760eb861.gif

A Popster Is Born 18,410
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Wow so Gaga is in Italy for another 30 days? 

I’m not sure if that’s what he meant tbh but at the same time it’s interesting. People are saying she’s in the US since last night

• paws up 1

Just now, DeanClownchester said:

Chromatica will now have to wait 8 years to restart just like its big sister

:icant:

I'm ready for her tweet in 2030:

"The petition to #buyChromaticaoniTunes for a extended version and a revist to the planet of Chromatica has inspired such a tremendous warmth in my heart. Making this album was like heart surgery, I was desperate, in pain, and poured my heart into electronic music that slammed harder than any drug I could find. The world fell apart when I released this album. Thank you for celebrating something that once felt like destruction. We always believed it was ahead of its time. Years later turns out, sometimes, artists know. And so do little monsters. Paws up "

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 26,516
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

I’m not sure if that’s what he meant tbh but at the same time it’s interesting. People are saying she’s in the US since last night

the b*ch finally did it. she learned how to clone herself. ready for twice the releases and four times the devastation

tumblr_ll2ecksvdk1qzcwzbo1_500.jpg

• lol 5

Unpopular opinion: leave GGD be. Whether we like it or not, they are the "face" of the fandom, the biggest account. Idk if you noticed but their TikTok account has made some noise and get a viral video of her from time to time... The admin may be a better or worst person, but they are doing some good too. Even if I think that they could do much more...

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,819
5 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

:billie: :billie:

Screenshot-20210413-174002-Chrome.jpg

"Real connection with Gaga and Bobby/Haus" they haven't acknowledged GGD in almost a decade :laughga:

MALINDA's info was too much to handle, wbk