#28 Germany (NE)

Not 10 #1s :giveup:

• paws up 4
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

I still think Style was influenced by DWUW. Whew both great songs

DWUW, Love Me Harder and Hold On, We’re Going Home. Tbh.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,516
2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

DWUW, Love Me Harder and Hold On, We’re Going Home. Tbh.

I always ALWAYS imagine a mash up with the first 2. HOWGH is always cited but the pulsating bass is not that prominent? The vibes are the same but I really like the stuttering bass a lot. Jealous by Nick has that, Over by Kings of Leon and even SL so I also like those songs

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
Just now, Bakugo said:

Besides the word the song is iconic!

it is. I pretended the song didn't exist because of the title, but once I decided to look past this, it is one of the best songs on the album. I just wished she named it Alone Forever or something like this, she doesn't even need to change the lyrics just the name. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,772
Just now, Bakugo said:

Besides the word the song is iconic!

I think it's so emotional and beautiful, the production lowkey drags it down (a free woman, fun tonight tea but better production of course) but the acoustic versions/live performances are perfect. It was single material for sure if Gaga wanted.

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311

I always ALWAYS imagine a mash up with the first 2. HOWGH is always cited but the pulsating bass is not that prominent? The vibes are the same but I really like the stuttering bass a lot. Jealous by Nick has that, Over by Kings of Leon and even SL so I also like those songs

OVER BY KOL! UGH WE HAVE TASTE IN COMMON TODAY! 

• yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Andreu said:

it is. I pretended the song didn't exist because of the title, but once I decided to look past this, it is one of the best songs on the album. I just wished she named it Alone Forever or something like this, she doesn't even need to change the lyrics just the name. 

Alone forever (Story’s never end) 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,516
2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

OVER BY KOL! UGH WE HAVE TASTE IN COMMON TODAY! 

Ugh one of their best songs. Amazing lyrics too! The way they mixed the verses in the "faded" part of the bridge. And the emotional coda. And the bass!! TALENT!! I'm still so mad it's the ONE SONG they didn't play live for that tour :dean_scream:

Deactivated 14,311

Ugh one of their best songs. Amazing lyrics too! The way they mixed the verses in the "faded" part of the bridge. And the emotional coda. And the bass!! TALENT!! I'm still so mad it's the ONE SONG they didn't play live for that tour :dean_scream:

That album in its entirety! And then the closer WALLS! Mate! I’m about to get emotional again!

• yaas, gaga 1