Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 12,831

The way I'm screaming imaging her in Italy trying to prepare for the next scene hearing about ARTPOP again :laughga: it'd be like on ASIB where she slams the door and goes 'f*cking men' except this time she leaves a hotel room and goes 'f-ing ph4ags!'

• lol 6

Popster to Popster 4,833
43 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

iTunes US

#202 (+222) Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

Those stans (a smashing total of 10) forgot that we are living in 2021 and the album that they need to buy and stream is Chromatica 

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,935
21 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Not even that just literally rereleasing it with a couple new tracks would do wonders whew

Why would she do that though?? Its an album from 2013. And she barely promoted her current album :mess:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,855
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Bold of you to assume I’d spend 11€ on that, that’s 2 Starbucks lattes 

ezgif-6-708c760eb861.gif

but you spend three times that on a popper bottle, choices

ezgif-6-708c760eb861.gif

2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Those stans (a smashing total of 10) forgot that we are living in 2021 and the album that they need to buy and stream is Chromatica 

Why you pressed about it... It's literally top 85 in the US let fans have fun hyping an album they love enough to buy and stream 8 years after it came out... Yikes :overit:

• thanks 2

*fans want gaga to promote Chromatica*

certain accounts: STOP. SHE WONT PROMOTE IT UNLESS SHE FEELS IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

*fans celebrate and give some extra copies and streams to ARTPOP*

certain accounts: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT... STREAM CHROMATICA INSTEAD! 

Like... :awkney:

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
2 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

Why you pressed about it... It's literally top 85 in the US let fans have fun hyping an album they love enough to buy and stream 8 years after it came out... Yikes :overit:

I can tell how much they love it by the number of streams that it gets on Spotify (300k/day). I let them have their fun but It's funny how they complain later about why Chromatica is no longer charting on Billboard 200, while their only focus in the past 2 weeks was about an almost decade old album that the same fanbase was trashing about it back in 2013-2015 (idk where was this energy back then) 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,855
5 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I can tell how much they love it by the number of streams that it gets on Spotify (300k/day). I let them have their fun but It's funny how they complain later about why Chromatica is no longer charting on Billboard 200, while their only focus in the past 2 weeks was about an almost decade old album that the same fanbase was trashing about it back in 2013-2015 (idk where was this energy back then) 

It's not that deep, seriously #BuyARTPOPoniTunes

ezgif-6-708c760eb861.gif

• paws up 1
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 57,447
2 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

UK AM:

36 +26
Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born Soundtrack
72 +7
Lady Gaga - Chromatica

If both albums can stabilize close to this with the exposure it'd be nice

#34(+2) ASIB

#67(+5) Chromatica

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 4

Popster to Popster 4,833
3 minutes ago, danwasd said:

It's not that deep, seriously #BuyARTPOPoniTunes

ezgif-6-708c760eb861.gif

Neither was my original post, but since the other person had do say that I'm pressed about it (Seriously why would I be?) I wanted to be a bit realistic about this situation because It's kinda funny and pointless aswell

• paws up 1

17 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

ARTPOP is def a fan favorite not a GP's favorite so idk where this theory you're talking about is coming from... After all the gimmicks, attempts and tricks that we had to pull during 2020 bc gaga and her team were not doing ANYTHING about Chromatica, I wouldn't be putting my energy on that album neither. At least they're happy with what the responses they're getting. Gaga's aware and so is her label. Good for them.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
3 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

ARTPOP is def a fan favorite not a GP's favorite so idk where this theory you're talking about is coming from... After all the gimmicks, attempts and tricks that we had to pull during 2020 bc gaga and her team were not doing ANYTHING about Chromatica, I wouldn't be putting my energy on that album neither. At least they're happy with what the responses they're getting. Gaga's aware and so is her label. Good for them.

Then they should stop complaining about Chromatica's situation on Billboard 200. It's not Gaga's fault that a pandemic and other stuff in between happened to ruin her plans, who knows what happened backstage for them to stop its pushing. Also even Joanne outstreams ARTPOP and I'm pretty sure It's not that much of GP friendly either.

A Popster Is Born 14,855
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

Also even Joanne outstreams ARTPOP and I'm pretty sure It's not that much of GP friendly either.

Maybe the fact that Jolene is three whole years newer and has MR carrying it has something to do

ezgif-6-708c760eb861.gif

• paws up 1