Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

The way I was so sure replay was getting a MV after 911 and its reference on her head + her tweet

and she even liked tweets about more mvs from Chromatica. this era deserved way more then 3 mvs, singles or not :war:

I hate that after ASIB where she scored 2 #1 radio hits in a row in Sweden they went back to completely ignoring her again with SL and ROM. SL was kinda understandable since it left the charts after only 3 weeks but ROM had way better performance then most the songs they spin 10 times a day and yet they never even touched it :war:

Popster for Sale 57,447
20 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Gaga flopping on US radio  is still better than her serving trap yuh yuh singles tho :oops:

same applies to whichever quick trend is out there

Got the Ari shade an even as a stan I agree

Like I'm happy she's smashing in the US with positions (song) and 34+35 but they're bad :dead:

Guess that people only want trash, Peaches being another example

Moderator 3,690
Just now, BenG said:

after 2 damn years? :whatga:

:bigbird:

TikTok virality is not that linked to a songs age. Dreams went viral as a song from 1977, Sweater Weather had a moment on TikTok and boosted it's Spotify standing considerably. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Got the Ari shade an even as a stan I agree

Like I'm happy she's smashing in the US with positions (song) and 34+35 but they're bad :dead:

Guess that people only want trash, Peaches being another example

I wish ariana did something else, even if it wouldn't be an instant smash like her last two eras. 

Popster for Sale 57,447
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I wish ariana did something else, even if it wouldn't be an instant smash like her last two eras. 

The current single is POV and it's rising fast on radio, it's a much better song to close the era after those 2 messy first singles

Moderator 3,690

Fearless (T.V) version global Spotify streams:
Day 1: 50,831,769
Day 2: 31,631,383 (-37.77%)

I can see this going down quite rapidly and I am not expecting a boost on Monday. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
2 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

This remains Arianas best song, she should go more towards that sound again in the future. 

or more like the sweetener singles.

fixed wbk

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,447
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

This remains Arianas best song, she should go more towards that sound again in the future. 

or more like the sweetener singles.

Pop perfection :giveup:

She has some non-single gems on Sweetener/TU,N/Positions that are my favorites from her but I can see they’re too trappy for some people and are likely to sound dated in a few years 

The trap-pop trend was perfectly executed and fresh on TU,N and that’s why it was so big, she needs to change the formula for her next release and take a risk but I’m sure she’ll find ways to stay relevant thanks to her talent 

• paws up 1

Lil Nas X's Montero has appeared on the radio page of Kworb:

Lil Nas X - MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)
      6.18 +1.01

Still a very small number of AI... let's see how it does throughout the week. As of now, it's only available on 2 formats (I suppose it's on Pop and Rhythmic (?))

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 1