Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

The Fame Popster 266

After listening to the entire 2018 interview Redone did in spanish radio. I don't think they'll be working together again nor do I want them to. He thoroughly ruined that by talking 💩... I'm glad Shallow/ASIB smashed right after because he was belittling her not-so-EDM upbringing as if her music wouldn't have smashed (used Joanne as reference) and he's God's gift to mankind:overit:

• paws up 6

Popster for Sale 44,888

I still can't get over how perfectly executed the artistic direction for Chromatica was. From the cover, to the title and the letters used in the title, to her photoshoots and even if I didn't like Stupid Love as a MV it was very cohesive to the era she was creating up until ROM. There was this clear '90s throwback sci-fi vibes that just worked so well and are just now beggining to feel truly nostalgic, and it matched the sound of the album perfectly too with it's dramatic orchestral interludes and in-your-face songs. :rip: Chromatica, it was short but sweet. 

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 7
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,491

Spotify Achievements (4/10/2021)

Shallow crosses 1.460b streams (1,460,271,414)

Rain On Me crosses 572m streams (572,397,701)

Bad Romance crosses 537m streams (537,265,913)

Million Reasons crosses 520m streams (520,107,597)

Poker Face crosses 516m streams (516,342,844)

TEOG crosses 152m streams (152,077,337)

Heal Me crosses 68m streams (68,012,417)

tumblr_plj5vrckUw1qzhf3uo3_500.gif

Free Woman is now Gaga's 40th (+1) most-streamed track, surpassing Dancin' In Circles.

• paws up 7

Pop-a-911-ster 26,627

During Joanne era, I told myself I just want one Gaga era to at least match BTW commercial performance to clear the idea Gaga is solely on a declining trajectory. ASIB did and more. But since ASIB is a side project, I kinda want this wish for a Gaga main era again to dispel all lashings against her once and for all.

She's already a legend and on the way there, but I want her to keep stomping on her haters even more

joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

• paws up 7

The Fame Popster 266
16 minutes ago, Delusional said:

He did a Russian interview literally praising her a couple months ago and was up her a** :rip: he obviously regrets his words and Gaga will definitely work with him some day again 

I mean if he shows he's changed then I can see it too but not with that energy he brought to the 2018 interview. He said he made her: Her style, her persona.... he honestly made her sound like a little girl he took under his wing and once she made it big, she was ungrateful and moved on. The interviewer would nudge him slightly and he would JUMP at the opportunity to belittle her and elevate himself. 

Too bad I don't understand Russian. I hate translated information but I definitely want to know what was said in this interview. 

• shook 1

Just now, DeanClownchester said:

During Joanne era, I told myself I just want one Gaga era to at least match BTW commercial performance to clear the idea Gaga is solely on a declining trajectory. ASIB did and more. But since ASIB is a side project, I kinda want this wish for a Gaga main era again to dispel all lashings against her once and for all.

She's already a legend and on the way there, but I want her to keep stomping on her haters even more

joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

Imagine a album era with only solo songs gaining close to the success of TF/TFM :giveup:
She could prob do it with very good planning and promotion from her team and Gaga being as active promoting the album and the songs as she did for MR/Joanne. She has a strong enough fanbase to make the songs debut strong and big enough gp interest to make the songs stick as long as the gp are exposed to them. The only big disadvantage she has against her is radio but if she can make up for it with lots of promo and streaming push i think they could still have a huge era for her if they want to :enigma:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,627
6 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Imagine a album era with only solo songs gaining close to the success of TF/TFM :giveup:

And this time, I really don't care for #1 songs. I want her to serve longevity. At least 12 weeks in the top 10 for 3 singles, album in the top 5 for 6 weeks at least, top 10 for 20 weeks

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,627

Streaming BTW and Joanne next. I remember OGHs saying Gaga was just jumping genres inorganically and I told them You and I exists, and this in the same album

And JAD has Jazzy elements from C2C so Gaga always dipped her toes in country

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,934
12 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

And JAD has Jazzy elements from C2C so Gaga always dipped her toes in country

Took me too long to realise this wasn't Jewels N' Drugs :bigbird:

• paws up 1
  • lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
1 hour ago, JevyDuty said:

After listening to the entire 2018 interview Redone did in spanish radio. I don't think they'll be working together again nor do I want them to. He thoroughly ruined that by talking 💩... I'm glad Shallow/ASIB smashed right after because he was belittling her not-so-EDM upbringing as if her music wouldn't have smashed (used Joanne as reference) and he's God's gift to mankind:overit:

I agree. He gives himself too much credit, and thats so annoying. 

Spoiler

(As if his non gaga work didnt prove othereise :ohhh: )

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899

Itunes UK

#39 (+8) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow 

#104 (+38) Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way

Apple Music UK

#97 (+22) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow 

• paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 5