Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Moderator 24,726
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I dont see Gaga releasing an original music album this year if the chromatica remix album is indeed coming. I think two projects in one year would be the maximum. But I see her releasing it in the first half of 2022, maybe she can ride the HoG hype wave and profit off it more than she did with Chromatica and thr ASIB wave

Reveal hidden contents

If you already saw this in another thread no thats impossible:ohhh:

:cm:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,466
8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I dont see Gaga releasing an original music album this year if the chromatica remix album is indeed coming. I think two projects in one year would be the maximum. But I see her releasing it in the first half of 2022, maybe she can ride the HoG hype wave and profit off it more than she did with Chromatica and thr ASIB wave

Hide contents

If you already saw this in another thread no thats impossible:ohhh:

We love logic

:elmo:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,831
10 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:
Shallow
iTunes:

Always Remember Us This Way
iTunes:

Not the UK girlies already finishing the movie before 10am

I'm going to tell my family and friends it's on Netflix at last... If they push it to the front page of Netflix like they did for 'run' it'll make word of mouth noise 

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,831
Just now, Delusional said:

Run was so scary 

I hope Gaga some day does a horror/thriller 

but only after she does a Disney Pixar voice acting soundtrack gig :bigbird:

I would've retrospectively or in an alternate timeline have Gaga have played Rose in Titanic. Its another male x female dynamic role with a dead partner lol 

• thanks 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 7,917
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I would've retrospectively or in an alternate timeline have Gaga have played Rose in Titanic. Its another male x female dynamic role with a dead partner lol 

Based off Gaga's history, it would be a success. Think about it - All of her most succesfull and acclaimed visuals contain a love interest dying

A Star is Born

Paparazzi mv

Telephone mv

Bad Romance mv - kinda?

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,831
3 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Based off Gaga's history, it would be a success. Think about it - All of her most succesfull and acclaimed visuals contain a love interest dying

A Star is Born

Paparazzi mv

Telephone mv

Bad Romance mv - kinda?

If the Top Gun song is a love tragedy song played in the movie 

earthquake GIF

• lol 8

A Popster Is Born 12,831
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Wait some of the details in Applause’s production are so good 

The echoes on some of her vocals are just incredible 

DJWS needs to come back and so does Redone

The song definitely underperformed WW for a Gaga lead, it's not even platinum in the UK. But thanks to its production and anthemic chorus along with Troy's payola, radio and a TV commercial it was the last gaga song to spend over 14 weeks in the top 10. C'mon on LG7 let's not repeat pi AGAIN 

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 731
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The song definitely underperformed WW for a Gaga lead, it's not even platinum in the UK. But thanks to its production and anthemic chorus along with Troy's payola, radio and a TV commercial it was the last gaga song to spend over 14 weeks in the top 10. C'mon on LG7 let's not repeat pi AGAIN 

14 weeks is more than shallow +million reason+stupid love +RAIn on me

We need Troy back

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
13 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Wait some of the details in Applause’s production are so good 

The echoes on some of her vocals are just incredible 

DJWS needs to come back and so does Redone

I don't agree with RedOne since his productions lately are very generic and dated. I'll love for DJWS to comeback because his productions are versatile, maybe not for a single because he has that old sound to it but definitelly for some album tracks

Popster This Way 731
5 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I don't agree with RedOne since his productions lately are very generic and dated. I'll love for DJWS to comeback because his productions are versatile, maybe not for a single because he has that old sound to it but definitelly for some album tracks

Redone has one of the biggest song of the year with king and queen that has a killer production.. 

Popster to Popster 4,833
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

His production has always been like this if he’s not working with Gaga... :whatga:

Gaga made him push his boundaries back then now idk if it'll still work. I'll much rather make her collab with someone else for a single.

• paws up 1