Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 26,625
21 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

The way at this rate and if C3C gets 200-300M this year she'll match last year's total without any major project out in 2021

wFUC2ZG.gif

And if Top GunGa also gets released another 1 Gorrillion in the casket

calling lady gaga GIF

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
37 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

The way at this rate and if C3C gets 200-300M this year she'll match last year's total without any major project out in 2021

wFUC2ZG.gif

girl not you forgetting the remix album

wFUC2ZG.gif

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
18 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

And if Top GunGa also gets released another 1 Gorrillion in the casket

calling lady gaga GIF

thank god it's a proven fact all the songs attached to a big movie are global smash hits automatically

wFUC2ZG.gif

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

imagine how boring it would be if instead of making new music everyone moved to rerecord her old music :rip: (which is a criticism that can't be used against taylor because it's not that she hasn't released music recently)

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,850
Just now, Andreu said:

imagine how boring it would be if instead of making new music everyone moved to rerecord her old music :rip: (which is a criticism that can't be used against taylor because it's not that she hasn't released music recently)

she can re-record and re-release DWUW (With My Body) ft. Dula Lipa whenever she wants, tho

200.gif

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster to Popster 4,420
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

i don't think literally anyone is thinking of doing that, Taylor's a special case.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
Just now, WildAmerican said:

i don't think literally anyone is thinking of doing that, Taylor's a special case.

and i hope it remains this way, but I can already see it becoming the next cheap tactic for quick buck in the industry

• thanks 5

Popster This Way 979
5 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

....how do you say “none” kindly? :billie:

(literally could care less about these re-recordings and cheap ways to get #1s tbh)

"Cheap ways to get #1" she literally is just reclaiming her music which was basically stolen from her by some disgusting a** men. If anything she's a GENIUS and I wish Gaga would re-record her albums if she went through the same too. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

Don't worry Gaga forgot it too

calling lady gaga GIF

that's the precisely good thing with a remix album

wFUC2ZG.gif

we can get something new without Gaga having to lift a finger because we know she won't

• paws up 1