34 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Bullet Train will be on Netflix eventually 

ugh the widespread access this has :oscar:

hope ms White Demon has a decent part :oscar:

2022? Why :sassysalem:

Moderator 3,690
31 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

The way this is about to end C2C help :fall:

The album is already at #2 in US AM charts with only 4 songs out. It seems that it will have a noticeable debut, but it will be interesting to see how long it will last. 

Popster for Sale 44,646
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Call me delulu but I’m sure she’s doing the show

It is a possibility. It's more likely than not since she acknowledge it, when are the performers usually announced? 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,829
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Call me delulu but I’m sure she’s doing the show

That would be great but I dont think Gaga has time to prepare for a performance right now 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

Welp if Gaga is gonna perform in an awards show in the coming months she's not gonna perform a Cole Porter song with Tony so you know what that means :ohhh:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,646
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Off topic, but I was just banned from Gagadaily, even though I didn't post anything since October

Admin is a nutjob tbh

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,408
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Off topic, but I was just banned from Gagadaily, even though I didn't post anything since October

At first I was like wtf but actually I’m not surprised at all. Kiril is afraid of strong intelligent women.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,646
Just now, Andreu said:

Welp if Gaga is gonna perform in an awards show in the coming months she's not gonna perform a Cole Porter song with Tony so you know what that means :ohhh:

OMG

Million Reasons + You and I medley! :darkmode:

• lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,408
2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

That would be great but I dont think Gaga has time to prepare for a performance right now 

That’s why I’ve said ya’ll can call me delulu lol. No, but seriously, if the filming will last to the end of April, which is longer than rumoured, then she’ll have almost a month to prepare which is a lot. Two weeks would be also enough. She can pull through and I think she will. 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,646

I hope whatever L. Gaga does next for Chromatica (if she does anything at all) comes with a clear and loud goodbye to the era. We can't take another drought, we need to be able to grieve in peace :arguega:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Kindness Admin 7,528
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

omg WHAT. I'm sorry and also what is WRONG with him? I just don't get it. Why is he trying to sabotage the biggest Gaga site on the internet? It just doesn't make sense. Karma will come around.

• paws up 3