Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

The Fame Popster 473

If all the rumors were true, last year were gonna be fed.

Gaga's coming for all possible awards at the Grammys and Oscars:

1. Chromatica album+ rollout

2. All delayed brand deals

3. Successful stadium tour

4. Jazz album

5. Original soundtrack for Top Gun

But all cancelled due to coron

• paws up 3
  • shook 2

Popster for Sale 44,893

It's so random how she ignored the Grammys but decided to do a whole story thanking iHeartRadio, like how she did that for the VMA's, maybe she's gonna perform :icant:

• paws up 1

5 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

It's so random how she ignored the Grammys but decided to do a whole story thanking iHeartRadio, like how she did that for the VMA's, maybe she's gonna perform :icant:

Wasn't she supposed to perform there last year when it got cancelled? Maybe she will do it this year instead :ohhh:

• paws up 2

Just now, Twitter said:

Well I know she was set to perform Stupid Love at iHeartRadio Awards in March 2020 but Miss Rona killed that. 

So maybe they extended the offer or maybe she’s in a better mental space this year.

spacer.png

SL is coming for her comeback 
ezgif-3-ae3a4c761744.gif

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,893
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Well I know she was set to perform Stupid Love at iHeartRadio Awards in March 2020 but Miss Rona killed that. 

So maybe they extended the offer or maybe she’s in a better mental space this year.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

SL is coming for her comeback 
ezgif-3-ae3a4c761744.gif

Not Stupid Love :darkmode:

Hopefully a song she hasn't performed yet

Babylon + Mysterious Top Gun song :darkmode:

Popster for Sale 44,893
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Wait I missed this part. You’re onto something here.

spacer.png

She even retweeted it on twitter! I think it's possible she's performing but we still have a month to go (it's on the 27th of May) so whatever, we'll see. 

• paws up 2
  • shook 1

The Fame Popster 473
29 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Its really awkward she was quicker to acknowledge these noms for a pretty irrelevant awards show than she was to aknowledge her grammy wins

Yeah it seems weird. But if I'm not being delusional, I think Gaga's team must had secured some wins for Gaga already.

That's why they are quick to response and promote the award show. 

Edit: And maybe she's performing as well. 

Edited by gagaxuan
  • paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,893
1 minute ago, gagaxuan said:

Yeah it seems weird. But if I'm not being delusional, I think Gaga's team must had secured some wins for Gaga already.

That's why they are quick to response and promote the award show. 

This, either that or a performance.

When she randomly acknowledged the VMA's with a fricking essay and then out of nowhere the whole show is basically about her and Chromatica. 

No performance on the Grammys/just a minor win- she ignores it and doesn't even acknowledge the wins. :billiecat:

The Fame Popster 473
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

This, either that or a performance.

When she randomly acknowledged the VMA's with a fricking essay and then out of nowhere the whole show is basically about her and Chromatica. 

No performance on the Grammys/just a minor win- she ignores it and doesn't even acknowledge the wins. :billiecat:

Did she wrote an essay just to acknowledge the VMA? 

Forgot about this already lol

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,893

Apparently filming for Gucci is already ending. Just today I had a dream I was watching it with my family and it was telenovela realness to a tea, just a little more serious. Her character stressed me out in the movie. 

Spoiler

I saw a pic of Gaga hugging the cast + director like she was thanking them and saying goodbye

• shook 2
  • lol 1