Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 29,690

I hate Stanning for a business woman only these days

she already was a big one in the past but nowadays she’s only that and nothing else chile can’t wait for her second big film aka Gucci 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,204

Don’t mess with Godno Mars :lesson:

I was disappointed by the 24k era music-wise but he is extremely talented and has an unique voice, Leave the Door Open was definitely a step in the right direction musically 

• yaas, gaga 1

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

A reminder that Bruno’s album only had 9 tracks 

the way he only released 9 tracks (+uptown funk) in 9 years, and yet all the monsters always strave when gaga hasn't released a album in 1 year :dead:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,690
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

Am I the only one who's not bothered about her doing ads? I mean ok, I rather see new pics and videos of her than nothing at all. Just my 2 cents about this

Well you defend basically everything about her so I’m not that surprised but I love the way you react 

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,378
Just now, Delusional said:

Why would we compare such anecdotal evidence? What some might consider amazing songwriting or performing could be wildly different to what other people think it looks like 

I think the answers to the question "which one of them used Camila Cabello rejects for their album" are not going to be wildly different 0-AC48526-4-DCE-4449-8-ABE-C60-ADCA59403

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Justin is 10x more successful and iconic than Bored Mars and the fact you had to drag performances into this is funny to me - considering JB slays at those too. 

chart success isn't everything and this is not the drag you think it is, but whatever lets you sleep at night :icant:

A Popster Is Born 11,830

Gaga got 3 nominations for the iHeartRadio Awards for Rain On Me

• Dance Song of the Year
  • Best Music Video
  • Favorite Music Video Choreography

All fan voted except for Dance Song. Hopefully she can snatch 1 at least! Arianators will help us

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 3,690

I mean Fearless (T.V) is coming this friday so probably Taylor is trying to remind her fans that. Overall I think fearless will be the longest rollout for the re-recordings as that has been said by insiders who have usually been correct about Taylor. I still feel the new version should be combined with the old, but that rests on Billboard, not on Taylor. 

A Popster Is Born 18,409
7 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Am I the only one who's not bothered about her doing ads? I mean ok, I rather see new pics and videos of her than nothing at all. Just my 2 cents about this

I’m not bothered. It’s just funny. I still love her 

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

This ad would have been so cool if it weren't for the fact that it's the only thing we are given the last 6 months and prob nothing more will come after this. this and oreos should been part of promoting chromatica singles instead of gaga only promoting a brand... 

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Well you defend basically everything about her so I’m not that surprised but I love the way you react 

Then you clearly didn't saw my posts about the lack of promo for Chromatica, or getting the entire fanbase on my head because of me saying that ARTPOP is kinda overrated (on twitter) or other overhyped songs and looks. If I like to express my feelings about certain things that I like or things that I'm not bothered (for good reasons) that doesn't mean that I like everything that she does, but whatever you say...