Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Kindness Admin 7,530
4 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

LONG POST (DON’T CARE)

Honestly lookin back on Chromatica era the lack of content and communication with Gaga really stinks and is obviously extremely unfortunate...

WITH THAT BEING SAID....without barely lifting a single finger Gaga had a pretty successful 2020. She added another platinum top 5 hit to her already ICONIC discography...she got another multi platinum #1 iconic pop collab with Ariana. Chromatica also went on to become her HIGHEST CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED ALBUM.

She added another #1 US/UK album which is shortly going to go platinum adding another platinum album to her discography. Her streaming numbers were incredible and up there with some of the BEST streaming artists, the album is on its way to 2B streams by early 2022.

Award wise, she added 5 VMA awards to her cabinet becoming the 3RD MOST AWARDED ARIST in VMA history :oscar: in addition to becoming the first TRICON winner. Regardless of your thoughts of the VMAs it was literally her night. 

After all the doubt she added another GRAMMY to her cabinet, becoming a 12x winner and tied for 9TH MOST AWARDED female in GRAMMY history :oscar:

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

100000% agree.

There was a LOT to love last year. And we can't forget all the work she did for Covid at the start of spring and then for the US elections in the fall. PLUS her ICONIC Hunger Games performance for her inauguration. We were very fed and the album is a SMASH. 

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

If Gaga truly has a movie song and it doesn't do half of Shallow's success--we'd be seeing more thank u bradley comments for sure :icant:

It’s the perfect opportunity for a dark ballad... 

• yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I don't hate anime lol I've even done a few cosplays. Also Dean is a weeb

3235875a9fe5656da45aed540d2b24e1.gif

I was kidding don’t stress! 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

I was kidding don’t stress! 

Not stressed lol. Just sharing. The Japanese loved Supernatural so much. Mad House made an animated spinoff. I'm still researching on this but I think it's the first anime adaptation from a western TV franchise (the others like Powerpuff Girls, Highlander and Batman were based on other western media)

tumblr_inline_pajvs6OMfr1v686ey_540.gif

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 7,530
19 minutes ago, Sir.Sim said:

Good, her deserves a second week. That said, I really want 'Leave the Door Open' to rise to #1. I already feel like it has a good chance of being my song of the year.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,684

The insta account that talked about the movie song has confirmed it's a three word titled song for the new Top Gun: Maverick. I lowkey believe this since its something the fans would not themselves be able to predict/particularly want (unlike SC MV/remix album). They mentioned it being a surprise debut at Coachella which also makes sense since Gaga had already done that with The Cure. I wonder if there's a possibility that the song will get scrapped from Top Gun, but surely they'll want the promo that comes with Gaga releasing a song and won't just cancel it, right?

Spoiler

then again I was clowned enough times to take everything with a grain of salt, the movie is coming July so we'll know relatively soon anyways 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNWI8l2gyI0/?igshid=n8fl2euz5ved

here is the post by the supposed insider btw

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,811
8 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

The insta account that talked about the movie song has confirmed it's a three word titled song for the new Top Gun: Maverick. I lowkey believe this since its something the fans would not themselves be able to predict/particularly want (unlike SC MV/remix album). They mentioned it being a surprise debut at Coachella which also makes sense since Gaga had already done that with The Cure. I wonder if there's a possibility that the song will get scrapped from Top Gun, but surely they'll want the promo that comes with Gaga releasing a song and won't just cancel it, right?

Reveal hidden contents

then again I was clowned enough times to take everything with a grain of salt, the movie is coming July so we'll know relatively soon anyways 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNWI8l2gyI0/?igshid=n8fl2euz5ved

here is the post by the supposed insider btw

Threads are also being closed and deleted about it on the old site 

TBCDL3i.jpg

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 44,684
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

TBCDL3i.jpg

that's all we needed to know

fascism is known to oppose the spread of truth of course

GagaxTopGun smash hit/classic incoming

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
26 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

TBCDL3i.jpg

Can’t believe Love Me Right is gonna be reworked for this film! Whew what a moment to be alive!

• lol 3