Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 16,850
3 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Same for my microsoft desktop

1 hour ago, BenG said:

Not seeing stream counts on my Mac :mess:

Maybe it's a trial version and i honestly hope that it is cause i don't like the looks of it aside from the fact that you can see the stream counts right away..

everything, from font, font-size, digits alignment look amateurish

Edited by FRANZGA

Popster for Sale 41,936
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

Maybe it's a trial version and i honestly hope that it is cause i don't like the looks of it aside from the fact that you can see the stream counts right away..

everything, from font, font-size, digits alignment look like amateurish

it's the new design slowly being rolled out to select customers

Popster to Popster 4,833
7 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

You have a point but I think people are finding the silence weird because they where the ones hyping this up a few days ago with pictures and "The Journey Continues" shenanigans and whatnot, so it's strange that the day before and during it's just silence.

Yeah but still, let's not "explode in hype" now just because they said "The Journey Continues" and things like that, they are most likely hyped aswell bc its their work and overall it might not be that big of a deal for us like for them, if that makes sense. In my opinion, let's see the "journey" and then be THAT hyped if it meets our expectations

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,850
Just now, BenG said:

it's the new design slowly being rolled out to select customers

they better improve it cause not perfecly aligned digits are an eye-sore :gaga-scream:

maybe the bigger TITLE Fonts and EXTRA LARGE ICONS will grow on me but that misaligned digits will be forever a FAILURE for me

A Popster Is Born 18,470
17 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I don't get what "hype" some of you expect for this, so far from what we know this is just an ad that's probably going to have some nice visuals with maybe a song or two from her album, It's not like she's releasing a highly anticipated music video (I'm not saying its not possible to be that, but first let's not expect way too much from little information)

And the answer is:

14 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

You have a point but I think people are finding the silence weird because they where the ones hyping this up a few days ago with pictures and "The Journey Continues" shenanigans and whatnot, so it's strange that the day before and during it's just silence.

8 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

NEW RUMOR:

The Song that we will be hearing in the DP Commercial is

*"drum roll"

Hide contents

STUPID BOMB

:icant:

@ViviLittleM will be happy!

A Popster Is Born 16,850
1 hour ago, Thrasher said:

:toofunny:

spacer.png
spacer.png

So pleasant to look at though

and phaggs are fighting for 100M+ Songs while men are collecting 1B+ Streams for singles and 200M+ Streams for album tracks that easy..

LIFE is UNFAIR :bradley:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,832
16 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

The new way to hype is to not hype - that way we'll all be super impressed with her twirling a pink bed sheet on a white background next to a champagne bottle. 

gags.thumb.png.8739486b9b9f14469a2635590

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850

from UKMIX

SPAIN
42 (42) 44 Chromatica

It matches BTW's number of weeks on the Spanish albums chart.
Next one to surpass is Joane (54 wks) to become her 3rd longest charting album here behind ASIB and TF/TFM.

This is AMAZING.. JOANNE-ASIB-Chromatica doing great numbers in SPAIN :oscar:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 4