Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 22,750
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

WAITTTT COS THIS ALL MAKES SENSE..

GGD shutting down all those ARTPOP act 2 threads... Bloodpop all of a sudden asking for fans input to distract us... Kirill now posting that tweet

YALL IT MUST BE COMING IT HAS TO BE :darkmode:

52 WEEKS ON THE BB200 PLEASEEEEEE

plus this producer tweeted about remixing chromatica this morning, it's all coming together besties :darkmode:

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,750
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Would y’all rather have act 2 or a fresh remix album with a bunch of good collabs with artists like Charli and Rina that we’d probably never get on a normal album though? 

spacer.png

I'd love a Chromatica remix album which doesn't consist of only SL Vitaclub mix type songs, but some proper collabs and alternative versions of songs.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,799
6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Would y’all rather have act 2 or a fresh remix album with a bunch of good collabs with artists like Charli and Rina that we’d probably never get on a normal album though? 

spacer.png

Both. Remix album April and new Chromatica in July. 

• shook 6
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,950
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Except we have reason to believe them this time 

Also how is DJWS clowning us 

spacer.png

Pls we're not getting ARTPOP Act II or a Traumatica remix album

giphy.gif

Moderator 3,690

Just googled how Bloodpop looks like and je, maybe the jokes are not wrong :dead:

Edited by Joesuda
bad wording
  • paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

Pls we're not getting ARTPOP Act II or a Traumatica remix album

giphy.gif

We’re def not getting anything ARTPOP related like ever, but the remix thing might be real. Him being in the studio back i November and in November they’ve sent 911 stems to charlie... I mean, sure it may mean nothing in the end but it’s evidence.

Pop-a-911-ster 22,950
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

We’re def not getting anything ARTPOP related like ever, but the remix thing might be real. Him being in the studio back i November and in November they’ve sent 911 stems to charlie... I mean, sure it may mean nothing in the end but it’s evidence.

Maybe there were plans for Traumatica 6 months ago, but I doubt there is now. There's a reason why these stems were tossed in the trash before making it to miss XCX. Another scrapped project like we're used to.

• sad 1
  • lol 1