Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

55 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I really haven't seen people say that Deja Vu is better than DL tho and nobody is expecting it to smash as DL did. There are very few songs that smash as hard as DL and you cannot expect the followup to be bigger. Deja Vu will probably have a cute run in the top 10 and I can see it getting to #1 on Pop radio. 

I meant that it was lowkey going to fail to stick around not even as a DL-sized hit, but as a “normal” hit. Of course, you can’t expect it to be even bigger than DL. I was only saying that I don’t think this song is going to be a hit and that it doesn’t deserve to because it’s boring. This is my opinion, of course.

• paws up 2

Not LM almost signing 20k times for that petition nnnnn :dead:

If only we were as dedicated when streaming her music :enigma:

I really don’t understand this petition. Like, Gaga knows damn well we want the unreleased stuff, she doesn’t need a petition for that...

Tho, I have to say, since DWUW is not available on ARTPOP, I think it would be a great idea to “re-release” ARTPOP with Brooklyn Nights as a “replacement” of it, maybe a few more songs as bonus tracks and call it a day.

• thanks 6

A Popster Is Born 14,779
4 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

I really don’t understand this petition. Like, Gaga knows damn well we want the unreleased stuff, she doesn’t need a petition for that...

Tho, I have to say, since DWUW is not available on ARTPOP, I think it would be a great idea to “re-release” ARTPOP with Brooklyn Nights as a “replacement” of it, maybe a few more songs as bonus tracks and call it a day.

at this point anything to stop being her worst-streamed-non-C2C album :mess:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,775
Just now, danwasd said:

at this point anything to stop being her worst-streamed-non-C2C album :mess:

someone has to bottom though

A Popster Is Born 14,779
1 minute ago, BenG said:

someone has to bottom though

No being horny on this holy site, Ms. Benjamin

haus-moonlindaboratories.png

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,807
11 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Legacy artists like knee and Xtina occasionally revisit their fan favourite albums like glory/bionic and fans love it... However, Gaga is in a totally different position. I suppose it would be cute to stick some songs on artpop and get it to 1bn.. I mean I don't want music from 2013, and as a base of someone not a legacy artist I'm sure many also don't want more artpop, so this won't benefit her unlike those artists :laughga:

Liddos just want what they can't have. Period. They hear something is unreleased it becomes a cult classic. We need more Chromatica if anything! 

• paws up 5

Popster for Sale 44,631
41 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Gagadailians surprised at Kirill shutting all the petition threads as if he didn’t literally axe all of the most active users from the site faster than you can say Ferrari

He is more authoritharian than Dua TTHLipa herself, he shuts down threads about the fact that ggd redirects to replay lyric video even though the problem hasn't been solved at all

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • lol 4

Popster for Sale 44,631
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

''the era won't stop''

Bookmark ha!! 

they are so dumb to think that, it's obvious that at most we'll get another 1 week era restart followed by months of silence, how are they this delusional :nickiha:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,824
11 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

''the era won't stop''

Bookmark ha!! 

The lieeees lmao. Gaga is still filming the movie. She probably has no idea that the Dom Perigon film is being released :mess:

• lol 3