Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 16,850
13 hours ago, Miaou said:

Maybe Stefani can move the date of Stade de France later in the year :gaycat:

In September for example just before the HoG premiere  :gaycat:

I could see my chartsters besties at the Stade de France date and after the show a huge party in my apartment :gaycat:

just PARTaY?

:icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,466
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Safe to say they won’t do the US shows. Imagine doing only 3 shows like Chile.

It’s actually safe to say she will do only the US shows as of now. The rest is in question. But honestly, I think they will skip the tour all together and come back with Enigma.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,466
12 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I am excited for whatever AG and LG's japanese accounts teased, but I guess it wont be anything too big.

It’s the re edition of the digital thing, nothign new

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

barely doing more than Lana with an album thats twice as long and that has features with big names is hardly an achievement if you ask me, but well the fact is that it was the biggest opening day for a female artist this year and we cant argue about that.

ARTPOPster 2,470
6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

not a vinyl release of lady gaga's album for 1 year ago that already had like 4 vinyl releases outselling demi's new album:icant::bradley:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,470

i'm excited for the vinyl but b*tch needs to restock her U.S site, it's the only site that has affordable shipping to my country to my country out of all her online stores:bradley:

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Wait she doesn’t even have an AU site you could order from?

no that's gone now for some reason. like the store literally vanished and anyway everything is expensive from there. vinyls from the U.S store cost like $50NZD but from the Australia store everything is marked up $20 - $30 dollars which is why i preferred her U.S store, also the shipping costed around the same anyway so I just preferred the U.S store

• paws up 1
  • shook 1