Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

I wouldn't risk to buy a ticket for London since I don't know if they'll admit people from any other European country/not vaccinated yet/Brexit/non-refundable tickets etc. 

Considering her/us disappointment for how things have gone (+ the "can't get pregnant" thing), I can see her releasing LG7 next year, touring it properly next year or 2023 and then finally taking a big and deserved rest. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,743
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

I wouldn't risk to buy a ticket for London since I don't know if they'll admit people from any other European country/not vaccinated yet/Brexit/non-refundable tickets etc. 

Considering her/us disappointment for how things have gone (+ the "can't get pregnant" thing), I can see her releasing LG7 next year, touring it properly next year or 2023 and then finally taking a big and deserved rest. 

Honestly it would be a dream. New album new tour 

I mean, I don’t think the gp remembers Chromatica by now. I understand it must be really hard for them to forget given the heavy and endless promotion has received during all this time, but even then, I don’t think they remember it. So it would be interesting to do TCB with LG7. That way she would tour with both albums. Something like the Sweetener Tour with Sweetener and thank u, next.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,858
Just now, Delusional said:

Sir this is the charts discussion

spacer.png

It's because of this

11 minutes ago, Delusional said:

-when it’s Opposite Day 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382

I see a lot of Demi fans complaining she is not given a good TTH and blaming it for her songs underperforming, but I dont see her songs having enough succes or the GP caring enough to deserve it. TTH is responsible for a ridoculously high percentage of streams of the bigger songs somehow, but those are either songs from artists that have proven they are capable of gettint instant hits or songs that jave been growing steadily. they cant expect them to put a flop song on TTH and magically become a hit.

The same way for example Ava songs are not put on the playlist unless they start to go somewhere streaming wise, and that is still a long time after they come out.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
13 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Guys the shows are surely happening. In July a lot of people will be vaccinated and they will ask PCRs and tests to all people who is not vaccinated yet.

Lemme pray youre right :pray:

• thanks 1