Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 18,408
6 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

The way in Italy they haven't completed yet the two doses for 80+ years old people :rip:

Ikr. I’m going to be in Milan from May 12th to the end of July and I just hope they will hurry up with the vaccines 

A Popster Is Born 14,779
10 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

The way in Italy they haven't completed yet the two doses for 80+ years old people :rip:

In Catalonia only 23% of 80+ have the two doses :katy:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
12 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

the EU acted like losers by paying before they got anything and we got treated back as losers

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

In Catalonia only 23% of 80+ have the two doses :katy:

Jansen vaccines made in Barcelona coming to change that wbk we should act like the other selfish countries not not send any abroad until we have our situation under control :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

How? Literally how

because we only receive Astra Zeneca vaccines, which are not safe for old people. Hence why my 25 year old brother is vaccinated but my 80+ grandparents arent.

• shook 1

Popster for Sale 41,787
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

because we only receive Astra Zeneca vaccines, which are not safe for old people. Hence why my 25 year old brother is vaccinated but my 80+ grandparents arent.

The irony is that European countries are now banning AZ vaccines for young people due to blood clots :shark:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
Just now, BenG said:

The irony is that European countries are now banning AZ vaccines for young people due to blood clots :shark:

That lasted like two days and was unfortunately overblown by the medias. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,408
Just now, Andreu said:

Astra Zeneca vaccines are not unsafe for old people. There are no studies confirming that. There are studies they are less effective but they’re inconclusive also. 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Jansen vaccines made in Barcelona coming to change that wbk we should act like the other selfish countries not not send any abroad until we have our situation under control :icant:

We can always blame Ms. Paul Churches

E6-B591-D9-7144-4446-94-C8-7-C5-C75931834.gif

A Popster Is Born 18,408
2 minutes ago, BenG said:

Ahh the good old blood clots bull s.it. Gotta love the media.

A Popster Is Born 14,779
7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

How? Literally how

Catalonia is prioritizing people in residencies (91%) and health workers (76%) over people of age

E6-B591-D9-7144-4446-94-C8-7-C5-C75931834.gif

Popster for Sale 41,787
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Ahh the good old blood clots bull s.it. Gotta love the media.

Germany is limiting AZ vaccines to above-60s, France above-55s and Spain 55-65s. :dragon:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Astra Zeneca vaccines are not unsafe for old people. There are no studies confirming that. There are studies they are less effective but they’re inconclusive also. 

Maybe unsafe isnt the most apropriate word but I meant that it can give you a couple days of fever or something like that, from which a young healthy person will recover quickly. (Anyways, this is what the health department is saying not me so I am not saying its the best option or a bad one)

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
Just now, BenG said:

Germany is limiting AZ vaccines to above-60s, France above-55s and Spain 55-65s. :dragon:

Not because of the blood clots but because AZ can give you a couple days of fever anf sickness

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

What does people in residencies mean?

Old people living in retirement homes, sorry

• paws up 1