Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster for Sale 44,888

like but why would they use music film and then backtrack, it's suspicious :enigma:

at the same time it's like, if it where a sort of music video I don't see why they wouldn't announce it as that since that would've bring even more hype which is benefitial to all the brands involved 

I also find it interesting that bh said it was a babylon film back then but now is silent and like "i'm not sure if it features Babylon", so now you're not sure? mmkay :whatga:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,497
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

I will be taking over the Spotify updates and chart facts from Gagacharts. 

Monthly listeners: 40 something million 

We’re f-ed :icant:

Live look in at site icon @Delusionaladding the previous day streams to get the new total...all love delusional don’t take this as an insult :icant:

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

Edited by MANiCURE1295

Kindness Admin 7,547
42 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

it is what it is!

It’s your pessimism overriding what is a sensible thought. The Europe shows are quite unlucky, but they might be able to salvage something. The US shows are entirely possible, maybe 30/70 happen/not. 

32 minutes ago, BenG said:

@Delusional spoiler please

We’re gonna start WP people who don’t use spoiler tags for movie leaks/spoilers. 

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
39 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

And can you please like sum up what they say because I’m too lazy to read 

not much so far, the usual stans saying she's doing great, and the usual snobs saying she sucks at acting. So the takeaway, in general is we need to manage our expectations for the movie, who knows how it'll do  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,882
35 minutes ago, admin said:

It’s your pessimism overriding what is a sensible thought. The Europe shows are quite unlucky, but they might be able to salvage something. The US shows are entirely possible, maybe 30/70 happen/not. 

Honestly if they dare doing this it’s like playing with people’s emotions. They just cant do this.

it’s like giving Christmas presents to one of your kid but not to the other a kii

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 12,830
54 minutes ago, Andreu said:

gsdgdg.pngit's finally here, the Nick Knight Fashion Film, delayed since Fall. It's true that he said he worked on a project with Gaga but I was the one that said it's "a fashion film". I'm still not sure if it has Babylon because some said it's Babylon some said it's not so let's see then 

That propagaga person is staying strong on free woman if you look at there posts... The way fans will meltdown lol 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,882
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

That propagaga person is staying strong on free woman if you look at there posts... The way fans will meltdown lol 

We French monsters have been telling this since yesterday. If fnac said free woman new single something then it’s free woman in the video. It’s always polydor who gives the infos to fnac

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,882
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Cant give your kid a present if they are being naughty and in this case haven’t dealt with covid appropriately

Dhdjdjdjjdjdjs yeah

but said that in the sense of give to everyone or to nobody.

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,810

I can't really imagine Free Woman in that film with those outfits. The song just doesn't drop as hard as it needs to, and is overall a bit boring. Babylon is literally a catwalk anthem

• thanks 1

Popstanne 5,076
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

Guys I wanna clear up this "can't get pregnant" thing about the Dom contract. Basically it outlines their "responsible use" policy and one of the points is not equating pregnancy with alcohol consumption. So, no photoshoot of a pregnant Gaga drinking champagne, duh.

Nowhere does it say she can't get pregnant for 2 years. I don't even think that would be legally enforceable. They may decide to end the collab early if that happens, but that would be the extent of it.

Here's the contract if you want to read for yourself: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x4YIY2ghG08nLyGNZA2HCgHm3viWuNNT/view?usp=sharing

That contract is wild. I'm reading her rider, and now I know her preferred deodorant (tropical-scented spray) and that she likes extra-long straws and organic dried oregano, among other things. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
Just now, Franch Toast said:

That contract is wild. I'm reading her rider, and now I know her preferred deodorant (tropical-scented spray) and that she likes extra-long straws and organic dried oregano, among other things. 

The kii for me was the 2,000 sq ft minimum hotel room. I didn't even know they came that big :dead:

I love reading random riders though, the minutiae is so interesting to me.

Spoiler

okay back to silently lurking this thread & never posting in it :creepin:

• paws up 1

Popstanne 5,698

Also, fun fact. If it keeps getting around 30K streams daily, C2C will reach 1B in only 82 years. The C3C boost may reduce the number to around 75 years and then we may be alive to celebrate the milestone! :dragon:

Edited by Artur
  • paws up 1
  • shook 2
  • lol 12
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,830
22 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

We French monsters have been telling this since yesterday. If fnac said free woman new single something then it’s free woman in the video. It’s always polydor who gives the infos to fnac

• paws up 1