Ugh I want to meet the skinny legend behind April fools day 

Who is Miss April Fools? 

spacer.png

I think she's a drag queen from rpdr

GIF by RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,887
1 minute ago, JennyWayne said:

I wonder if Free Woman is actually the next single or if we're being clowned yet again.

Although Gaga will ignore it even if it is a single

e-QFFru-Dx0m04vgid-W788-FQ-r.thumb.jpg.a

There's going to be no single from Chromatica

If we're lucky we'll get a snippet of a song from Chromaddvertisementica in this commercial

e-QFFru-Dx0m04vgid-W788-FQ-r.thumb.jpg.a

Pop-a-911-ster 26,626
A Popster Is Born 16,850

so will the AD be uploaded to GAGA's YT Channel or what?

they better credit the right song

the ChromADtica Journey continues :icant:

The Fame Popster 333
1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

And the best, also top 5 in her discography 

All the little details in the production, her voice, the effects on it ugh so exquisite 

Word. I thought "f*-words love floppy dance-pop the GP hates / radios refuse to play" yet dance-pop tracks (DSN, BMH, K&Q, MH&MH, Midnight Sky, Levitating) have found success and praise, and even some JB (Hold On) is very 2014 / 15 pop. "F-words" never asked for a house album abandoned after release; fans wanting an up-tempo / dance sound were looking for a mix of ROM, Free Woman, Enigma + Heal Me, Love Me Right, 1000 Doves (PV).

Not adding 1-2 signature ballads (1000 Doves Piano) was a miss, but let's quit pretending Chromatica was a "gift to f*-word fans" and not a brilliant chapter of Gaga's discography. Returning to dance was a risk, but so was using house influences to package powerful topics (mental health, substance abuse) not found in main-stream pop music. IOW, Chromatica was the evolution of what her brand has always been, and perfect route back to pop after Joanne and Ally.

It's sad nobody let the world know of its existence, but it's a crime some fans can't see its beauty. 911 would've been a hit because like all Gaga classics, it's more than just a pop track. In < 3 mins, its pulsating beat / repetitive hooks are addictive, its chaotic vocal effects distract you from 1 of the world's top musicians' cry for help, and (in a hellish year) it leaves you inspired to dance.

We know from comparable songs 911 could've had ~20 wks Top 50 w/ Radio; it could've been Top 10 if Gaga shed light on its very relevant message. Just as the recurrents for Just Dance, PF, BR / Chromatica having 1 of the biggest debuts of 2020 on Spotify proved the "streaming poison" rhetoric a fallacy, "GP hates dance-Ga" rationale for why LG6 'flopped' / we need ballad-Ga on LG7 should be next to go. 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,626

Is white demon going to get any boost in streams this Easter week? Or is Don't Call My Name Don't Call My Name Montero going to collect all the streams of the angry Christians?