Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster for Sale 44,886
5 minutes ago, donatellab said:

It’s interesting that they didn’t just drop the  ad and only announced it, and are calling it a film. Maybe it’s something similar to the Fame perfume ad? I hope there’s some Chromatica song used in the film

I really really think this might be the project related to Babylon but let's see.

Nick Knight just called it a 'fashion film' and BabylonHooker (I know, I know) teased a collab with NK with those exact words relating it to Babylon

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,810
4 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

I really really think this might be the project related to Babylon but let's see.

Nick Knight just called it a 'fashion film' and BabylonHooker (I know, I know) teased a collab with NK with those exact words relating it to Babylon

Honestly, the picture screams Chromatica and I just watched the interview from April 2020 where Nick said that it should come out in autumn. It looks like BH was right, and it just got postponed. And Babylon goes perfectly with the fashion theme. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
2 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Honestly, the picture screams Chromatica and I just watched the interview from April 2020 where Nick said that it should come out in autumn. It looks like BH was right, and it just got postponed. And Babylon goes perfectly with the fashion theme. 

Yeah, it's definitely a possibility, watch it be just the instrumental though :icant:

Babylon is my fav. off Chromatica so it would be a good ending to this godforsaken era

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,830
7 minutes ago, donatellab said:

DA383623-CAF4-40-AA-ADD5-B67-A071351-B0.

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,810

her sculptor era is coming

one second I’m a Koons then suddenly the Koons is me

Edited by donatellab
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,810
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

DA383623-CAF4-40-AA-ADD5-B67-A071351-B0.

I think it stood for Nicholas David Gordon Knight (his full name backwards) for Babylon film

• paws up 3
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,810
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Might not be related to music but with the way they're hyping this up it better be cool

this can’t be just a boring ad based on how much they’re hyping this. Also the budget looks big based on the photo, it literally could be an album/single cover without the champagne bottle. 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,886
Just now, zoldyck said:

The looks is such a slay. Kinda fuming this film for Dom, is going to be 10x times better than video for her lead single :pillow:

Even her Haus Labs videos are let's face it

:icant:

• sad 1