Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster This Way 979
25 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Demon version (the "demo" was right there lmao use it)

Her vocals on the last chorus are so bad help :enigma: but I love the energy of the demo, it's such a club bop. I wish we can get a finished version of this demo and the FW demo. If BP said there are multiple versions of the songs in the Chromatica universe my bet is they actually finished different versions for the songs, just like Babylon Early Version I feel like there are demos for FW and ROM that are fully finished.

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
6 hours ago, CHROMATICON said:

Her vocals on the last chorus are so bad help :enigma: but I love the energy of the demo, it's such a club bop. I wish we can get a finished version of this demo and the FW demo. If BP said there are multiple versions of the songs in the Chromatica universe my bet is they actually finished different versions for the songs, just like Babylon Early Version I feel like there are demos for FW and ROM that are fully finished.

too bad we’ll never hear them

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • lol 4

Popster for Sale 44,771
13 minutes ago, BenG said:

So MONTERO's on lock for the #1 right?

Selling 3x of Peaches on iTunes

It's also still rising a lot on Apple Music US so I think the gap on spotify will be even bigger today. 

Popster for Sale 44,771

So let's see what happened with Montero (CMBYN) overnight:

Youtube:

1    =    Lil Nas X - MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) (Official Video) 10,973,844 

Stable at #1, usually falls a bit during the night and then climbs back to 11M+ during the day. It's the single most stable video on youtube I ever tracked, for sure.

Total: 52,767,572 views 2,3M likes

Apple Music:

#2 Brazil (=)

#2 Canada (+2)

#3 Ireland (+3)

#4 Belgium (+9)

#5 Switzerland (+7)

#10 United States (+7)

#10 Netherlands (+7)

#11 United Kingdom (+5)

#12 New Zealand (+9)

#16 Norway (+8)

#19 Denmark (+3)

#24 Austria (+5)

#25 Australia (+25)

#33 South Africa (+6)

#36 Spain (+4)

#39 France (+10)

#41 Germany (+24)

#52 Turkey (+20)

#54 Mexico (+18)

#65 India (+33)

#72 Italy (+22)

#111 Russia (+58)

#396 Indonesia (NE)

Essentially rising everywhere as it has been since it was released. Doesn't seem like it's stopping anytime soon.

iTunes US:

Still #1 with a lead of 0.42 over the next track (Astronaut in the Ocean)

It has a lead of o.62 over Peaches by Justin (it's only competition for n.1 at this point)

It has been discounted since like yesterday, had a couple of light red updates but didn't really lead over the other tracks. 

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1

Popster for Sale 44,771

I hope this song/video by Lil Nas X and the album he'll release this summer have a lot of success so that the Music Industry learns not to be afraid of pushing gay people with explicit gay songs/videos. Maybe the GP is here for it in this day and age, and maybe it benefits of the fact that it's fresh and new for a lot of people.

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,128
22 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Sting just postponed his French tour dates. If Gaga does the same only for the Paris show, don’t talk to me for days sksksksk 

Postponement is better than her cancelling the tour :katy:

Popster for Sale 44,771
7 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Are you ready for the Brit noms in less than 6 hours? :ally:

Excited so see Dula performing at the show in May, the way people who like ha are being served the era Chromatica was meant to be :ohhh:

I'm ready for Gaga to get nominated, ignore it, tell us she's watching the Brits and then fall asleep! :oscar:

• lol 2

2 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

I'm ready for Gaga to get nominated, ignore it, tell us she's watching the Brits and then fall asleep! :oscar:

Then 2 weeks later after her win. "I love you bobby, i could never have won this Brit award without all the hard work you did for Chromatica. Also new haus labs products dropping in a week, mark your calendars 64_large.png?v=1571606118

• lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
26 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Postponement is better than her cancelling the tour :katy:

Honestly at this point I’d rather get a refund and then repurchase the tickets once concerts can happen with a 100% certainty

Moderator 17,128

Shallow cover

Bubbling Under

#12 (+5) Shallow *peak 7* 8 weeks

Hot Country Songs

#32 (+2) *peak 30* 21 weeks

Country Airplay

#31 (+3) Shallow *new peak* 16 weeks

WOHOOO! Shallow cover has a second wind :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1