Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Fun fact, 911 has almost as many likes on yt as SL despite not being a single and not even having half of SLs views (1,5m vs 1,7m). The song really had a good chance of blowing up thanks to the video but bobé did nothing to take advantage of the video being so talked about the first few days :arguega:

A Popster Is Born 12,827
26 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Top comment on the MR video:

«I dont think she's recognized enough for the immense artistry she weaves every time she opens her heart and shares her vision with us.»

Even on her worst video, the GP really fell under her spell. :icant:

On ROM it's just essays of BTS stans apologizing for the behaviour of the fanbase. :icant:

We need another MR (after Chromatica re issue in summer). ARUTW had the promo from the film but was heavily over shadowed by Shallow - it  was sent to radio in countries and had a vertical video. It still didn't reach its full potential as we know. MR itself was released during a career lull w/ 0 playlisting and WW radio, but is bigger than a Spotify and airplay darling CTTR another hit from 2017. Therfore we know it had more potential.

Its time that she got it right with a solo ballad on all fronts: Promo, Performances, Playlisting, Payola. A MR/ARUTW song with a radio deal and vertical video and a lead single. Time to avenge where her fallen sisters went down! :arguega:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
3 hours ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

It sends me how every Gaga flop/video about to cross a milestone has a lot of comments saying "Shakifans estan apoyando!!" :mess: 

Don't they have a fave to stream? I mean I'm appreciative but :mess:

I guess it's because older latin american fans are the ones who still give a lot of importance to YT milestones, and many of those are bond to be shakira fans. I've also seen a lot of Thalia fans do it. A few years ago all the pop girls videos were full of people comenting things like that (in spanish), asking them to return the favour, sometimes even listing the videos that were close to 100M views and hoping people would see they were helping their fanbase and do the same for Shakira, thalia or whatever. So, to answer your question, they are trying to bring people to stream their fave's videos.

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
10 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Billboard 200

#199(-177) Selena Gomez - Revelación EP [2 weeks] *peak #22*

video police GIF

A Rauw Alejandro duet and a DJ Snake song fraudulently slapped there could only bring it so far

200.gif

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,772
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Interscope was right not investing so much in such a project and only doing an EP. She already can’t sing in English nevermind Spanish 

sis needs to realise we want timeless pop bops like Good For You 

Dragging your fave like that I- 

:icant:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,827
12 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Billboard 200

#199(-177) Selena Gomez - Revelación EP [2 weeks] *peak #22*

video police GIF

When SL performed how it did I honestly thought we were in for a madam x teas with Chromatica :laughga:... But that really is a mess. GP didn't just say no, they flat-out ignored

200.gif

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
2 minutes ago, Sir.Sim said:

Her best project or at least the one that went in the most interesting direction, because you can't compare an EP to an album wthat's 3 times longer.

18 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

When SL performed how it did I honestly thought we were in for a madam x teas with Chromatica :laughga:... But that really is a mess. GP didn't just say no, they flat-out ignored

200.gif

I really thought we were gonna need to go back to having Joanne pre superbowl standards again at first :icant:

But then this leaked i knew we were safe from completely bombing :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
9 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

I really thought we were gonna need to go back to having Joanne pre superbowl standards again at first :icant:

But then this leaked i knew we were safe from completely bombing :oscar:

Burn out the flaaaame! I'm outta the downpour at least I'm alive babe rain on me me me 

Us not quite knowing the lyrics but singing them anyway lol