Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster for Sale 44,887
9 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Disgusting comments tbh

But I want to believe he was just wrapped up in toxic stan culture and was immature and thought that was a cute look, and that he doesn't stand by that behaviour nowadays. I think what we do when we have a platform is what really matters and I haven't seen him trying to do anything wrong with his platform - the shadow of anominity otherwhise can bring out the worst in people, specially if you think it's not ever going to reach a big audience.

With that being said I have a feeling that whenever the GP starts getting tired of him/looking for excuses to dislike this will resurface and become relevant and he'll have to deal with it directly in some form. I don't see it happening soon, people still se him as a newcomer and are happy for his success, if he stays in the public eye for a long time it's due to happen. That's just my 2 cents though. 

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 11,934
23 minutes ago, Delusional said:

This is exactly what fan accounts still do to this day. Its not okay, but it only gets attention because he is famous now

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
33 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Well the lil kim facts account was a troll account, so i am not saying its okay but everything was made in a trolling context. He tried to be funny amd someone shouldve told him it is not at all. He made a fake account pretending to stan the rival of her fave just so he could make the rival fanbase look bad, which is not a good thing ofc but its not the worst either.

The questionable comments he made in a serious and honest tone from her main account tho... thats a whole other story. And thats something that you cant defend. 

I am not sure what to think on the 'we should let people grow up and improve' argument (in this case and in general), because taking accountabilty away so fast and easily is something that I dont think is good either. But it's funny to me how the people from forums/twitter/whatever decides who is allowed to grow and who isnt.

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 2

Lil Nas X - MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)
  1.0000 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000
Masked Wolf - Astronaut In The Ocean
  0.7478 0.7981 0.9054 0.9104 0.9447

Another dark green update. The lead extended by a 0.1500 since the last update I made!

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • yaas, gaga 3

New version of Montero charting at #76 currently on iTunes US.

He currently holds the #1 and #76 (expected to rise, dark green update) spots on iTunes US. Spotify positions went up today everywhere. Slight increases on AM. Amazing hold on YT too.

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 1

I am glad Cardi B was able to snatch that #1 during grammy week between Olivia dominance, Drake, Justin and Lil Nas X.

But anyway they need to change the rules, we had lot of fad #1 like year and look like same thing is going to happen this year.  

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,934

I just realized that in the last 3 years, Gaga won all her Grammy nominations that were announced before the ceremony :bradley:

This trend better continues with C3C

Pop-a-911-ster 29,879
1 hour ago, Doncho said:

I just realized that in the last 3 years, Gaga won all her Grammy nominations that were announced before the ceremony :bradley:

This trend better continues with C3C

Mhhh can see them putting the category on the main show then after Tony & Gaga’s win they honor Tony with a video

• paws up 2

Popstanne 5,698
18 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Mhhh can see them putting the category on the main show then after Tony & Gaga’s win they honor Tony with a video

She can win for 911 music video before the show, and win with Tony at the show :dragon:

• yaas, gaga 5

A Popster Is Born 14,851
22 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

To no one’s surprise Chromatica is OUT

The Fame still charting 

What about ARTPOP? :excited:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,810
22 minutes ago, Delusional said:

This Is How We Do top 5 in Katy’s discography I fear 

spacer.png

THIS IS HOW WE DO IS KATY’S SONG???

why did I think it was by some one hit wonder