#114(+1) rain on me (66,437)

#139(-2) shallow (58,111)

Spotify uk

#117(-3) rain on me (65,532)

#136(+3) shallow (59,275)

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 12,830
1 hour ago, Doncho said:

Im not even a fan of Lil Nas but that video is a slay. Imagine the colapse if Gaga did something like that :bradley:

It is funny how he's a young artist barely in the game and is serving visuals like that for his lead! (Whether the MV and song made me cringe or not :katy:

We got SL... SL to me isn't bad, it's just kinda like a 'C+'. Her return to dance pop in music video form could've  been an A*.. The difference between SL vs. The visuals for the artwork and her best album cover is crazy :bradley:

• paws up 2

Moderator 24,725
On 3/20/2021 at 12:06 AM, Sir.Sim said:

Spotify weekly

#89(-5) shallow (7,013,523)

#127(+20) rain on me (6,032,266)

Spotify weekly:

#101(-12) shallow (6,980,198)

#141(-14) rain on me (5,950,688)

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,935
14 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

We got SL... SL to me isn't bad, it's just kinda like a 'C+'. Her return to dance pop in music video form could've  been an A*.. The difference between SL vs. The visuals for the artwork and her best album cover is crazy :bradley:

Yeah... I dont understand why they dont go ALL IN for a music video. I loved Rain On Me and I think its one of her bests, but it could have been even better. But oh well, she has an iconic videography anyway

• paws up 4

Popster for Sale 44,888
9 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Yeah... I dont understand why they dont go ALL IN for a music video. I loved Rain On Me and I think its one of her bests, but it could have been even better. But oh well, she has an iconic videography anyway

Two words: Tim Cook 

• lol 1

33 minutes ago, Doncho said:

It feels underwhelming that they seemed to have a whole world and story laid out for chromatica looking at the album photoshoot and interviews etc but then in the actuals mvs we really see nothing of that. SL and ROM both fit in the aesthetic but there is really nothing happening it those videos. it's just lets dance infront of these backdrops in different outfits and end. 911 told a story atleast but it really didn't felt connected to chromatica and i think they could do even more with it. 

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 29,881
9 minutes ago, Artur said:

Shallow and IWNLA getting Grammys and ARUTW not sounds so wrong to me. :bradley:

ASIB nominations were so wrong in 2020, ARUTW in SOTY but not in pop solo, no AOTY ASIB nom

a mess

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • paws up 4
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,627
7 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

It feels underwhelming that they seemed to have a whole world and story laid out for chromatica looking at the album photoshoot and interviews etc but then in the actuals mvs we really see nothing of that. SL and ROM both fit in the aesthetic but there is really nothing happening it those videos. it's just lets dance infront of these backdrops in different outfits and end. 911 told a story atleast but it really didn't felt connected to chromatica and i think they could do even more with it. 

Chromatica can mean N-E-thing-a

Moderator 3,690

@Artur, @danwasd.

Ava's callouts came and they were bad. MH&MH has opened with the worst Positive, Favorite, and Net Positive callout scores on Top 40. I don't see this lasting much longer if things don't improve soon.

POP:
13 13 AVA MAX My Head & My Heart 8691 8548 143 35.556

= Spins
-36 Bullet
-0.169 Audience

HOT AC:
18 18 AVA MAX My Head & My Heart 2223 1830 393 9.395

+35 Spins
-23 Bullet
-0.021 Audience

• sad 3